Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sajeev
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SajeevYour feedback matters!
I have marks on my face and on neck area, after some acne type things broke out in my teen years, now I am 22 years old boy and also got very crooked teeth in my lower jaw, they look very bad and as I am a marketing student I have to be good at giving the first impression. So what do you suggest for my teeth and face marks situation? Please i.
Dear Doctors, I was indulged in a habit of eating pan masala and tobacco from last 4 years. Now I am determined to leave this habit permanently as my profession doesn't allows it. I have quit eating it from last 4 months. But now recently I observed some yellowish colour pigment in the teeth's of my lower jaw also I feel huge amount of sensitivity when I eat something. Kindly suggest some treatment. Thank you.
My daughter is 7 years old. Her permanent tooth has just started appearing behind the baby tooth at the bottom arch. Should I wait to see the doctor may be few weeks or should I immediately consult. She has a history of late tooth appearing (1st tooth appear when she was 1.5 years old. Please advice.
My wife is about 39 years old and suffers from mouth ulcers very frequently. She was administered Vitamins (G- Fulvin) along with mouth gel on several occasions by the doctors but the problem keeps on occurring. Is it due to some other reasons viz. Liver problems or something else, kindly suggest. She also have some gastric problems.
Problem: Bad Breath. No oral issue I have deviated septum. When I sleep I tend to Breath through mouth. It doesn't cause any other problem apart from bad Breath. Is there any device which may be useful. I don't want to do surgery.
My daughter is 3 yrs. How do I prevent tooth decay. She brushes her teeth all by herself. Eats chocolate. Is there any way I can save her from blacken teeth that I see in other preschoolers.
What should I do for mouth ulcer below tongue? It pains very much during eating and speaking also. Plzz tell me fast.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.