Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Tandon
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S TandonYour feedback matters!
I am a 14 years old girl who has not started her menstruation cycle but for the past 2 years white discharge is seen. But with it light brown spotting are also seen. Is this a reason of worry? What should I do?
I'm unmarried 21 years old. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so much scared of being getting pregnant. Coz my periods are always regular and comes on time at the gap of 25-26 days. But this month it comes 5 days late on 9thMay, 2016 with less bleeding not as always. I feel very uncomfortable from 1 week suffering from headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles, constipation, white creamy vaginal cervical mucus, feeling tired sleepy all day long. I'm so scared so tensed. On 21st May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews it comes negative. But my body symptoms make me depressed. Plzz plzz plzz help me i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. I know I did big mistake I realize it but now I'm in big problem. Suggest me please as soon as possible. Is there any Lady Doctor in Kanpur, who help me out from this situation with 100% privately. Coz i'm unmarried privacy is very important for me.
My wife skipped her last period which was due 10 days back. Pregnancy test is positive, we already have a 7 month old baby. We are not prepared for next at this time. Kindly advice.
Hello. I took unwanted 72 on 5, my date was on 17,1 bleed irregularly on 10 and 12 not in continuous way. Then I started bleeding on 14 in regular motion but bleeding is lighter than I usually have. So this is my periods? What was that irregular blood on 10 and 12? Still is there any chances of getting pregnant? Is this lighter bleeding ok? Do I need to do anything else for my next periods? Please answer as it will be of great importance doctors.
Get Answers To This Question - "Why Can't I Stay Hard?"
This is a question that most men are desperately looking for answers to. Most men are very frustrated and embarrassed that they are actively seeking out whatever solution to their problem.
If you are a guy and you keep asking yourself this question, then you need not worry because in this article, I will be answering your questions and providing solutions that you can apply instantly.
So what is the single reason why you can't stay hard?
The main problem is called Erectile Dysfunction. This is simply a situation whereby a man cannot maintain an erection long enough for intercourse. As simple as that definition sounds, the problem is way much bigger and serious. Research has it that erectile dysfunction occurs in about half of the men worldwide and is a growing problem commonly associated with middle aged men. Gone are the days whereby by it usually was classified as a problem for old men. Erectile dysfunction affects men of all ages and has been known to occur in boys of 18 years old. The following are major reasons why you cant stay hard. You are thinking too much. As a guy, we are constantly under pressure to perform exceptionally in the bedroom. Think about it. You want to perform so well and then brag to your friends later on. What you do not know it that this added pressure is really causing more harm than good. The truth is that when you are constantly thinking about your sexual performance and how you will blow her mind, it affects you negatively. It brings on unnecessary pressure on you. Instead of relaxing and enjoying such a beautiful moment, you are usually worried about the fact that you will not perform better in bed and satisfy her well. You are concerned about your body image and your weight you are concerned that your penis will not measure up to her standard you are worried about premature ejaculation and not lasting long enough.
These and many more thoughts are what runs through your mind constantly. And with such pressure comes a negative effect. These anxieties cause your body to be a state of "flight or fight". Since your partner is obviously not a threat, then the effects are usually negative towards your achieving an erection. Simply put, your mind can have a big impact on your ability to get aroused. The mind is the 'communication hub" of your body. When your mind receives relaxed signals then your ability to get aroused increases. But when you are constantly worrying about pleasing your partner, then it becomes impossible.
How to overcome your worry?
Communicate with your partner. Talk to your partner and explain all the worries that you have. By talking to her you get to easy the worries and anxieties. It also has the tendencies to draw you closer to her and make your relationship stronger. Seek other forms of intimacy. There are other ways that you can enjoy an intimate relationship with your partner. Opt for massage and cuddling. You can even have a warm bath together. The aim is to take your mind away and keep you in a relaxed state. Talk to a therapist. Seek professional help from a therapist who has experience in sexual matters. By seeking help you learn to be comfortable with your sexuality. This will greatly help you eliminate or reduce your panic attacks as they happen. Try other forms of distraction. Put on some romantic music. Turn down the lights. Get into the mood with some sexy movies. Taking your mind off will help you. Finally, do not stress yourself. Don't take it out on yourself over your performance in bed or your body image.
By getting help and taking the following advice, you can get your sex life again and have fun while doing it.
We have now reached that time of the year when we all look forward to the festivities and celebrations for Christmas. And, it goes without saying that celebrating Christmas is synonymous with parties, which not only involves a get-together but also unlimited dance, food, and drinks. It is also that time of the year when we all forget our resolution of sticking to a healthy diet. But, why waste your entire year’s efforts when you can balance your efforts and at the same time, enjoy the Christmas week?
Surprised? Well, here are some Christmas party tips that will let you enjoy every bit of it without inviting any troubles related to health.
Prepping up for the Party
The most important thing to remember before the party is that you must not skip meals anticipating the high-calorie food that you would have at the party. Stick to your regular meals and also don’t forego your exercise routine.
- General Tips
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Consume not just water, but other healthy liquids as well.
- Before hitting the party, have a small meal that will make you feel satiated. This will help avoid unnecessary snacking.
- Special Diet Tip: Take juice and tender coconut water as drinks and egg whites, a bowl of soup, fruits, or diet chivda as snacks right before leaving for the party.
- Cheat Tip: Drink a glass full of buttermilk before leaving for the party. It will keep you satiated and will also help prevent unnecessary bloating after the party.
The Party Day
When you are at the party, make wise choices rather than just gorging on unhealthy and fried snacks. It might seem to be a difficult task, but with a little effort, you can make healthier choices.
- General Tips
- Keep your focus on the dance floor and the party, rather than just focussing on what is being served.
- Refrain from having food items that are deep-fried and choose steamed, boiled, or grilled food items.
- Choose vegetables and lean meat rather than the noxious red meat.
- Have salads without the creamy and fat-laden dressing. If pasta is on the menu, go for pasta in the red sauce rather than the cheesy white sauce, extremely high in calories.
- Keep a check on your portion size by choosing a smaller plate and by sharing your food .
- Special Diet Tip: Try fresh fruits, green veggies, steamed or boiled food items and whole grains.
- Cheat Tip: Keep chewing a gum until you really feel like spitting it out. This will help you keep away from high-calorie fried and processed snacks.
Once the party is over, it is time to detoxify your body and to get back to your original plan. However, it is important to realize that there is no need to have guilty pangs for the food that you had at the party.
- General Tips
- Consume home-made food and limit your intake of oil, salt, and sugar.
- Take green tea, infused water, or just plain water as it will help you to detoxify.
- Eat whole grains and refrain from having processed food or any food item made of refined flour.
- Choose whole fruits over fruit juice.
- Special Diet Tip: Consume idli, poha, upma, or muesli for breakfast, whole grains and fruits for lunch, and dal, soup, curd, and salad for dinner.
- Cheat Tip: Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up, two hours before every meal, and one hour after every meal. It will detoxify your body fast and keep you energetic throughout the day.