Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S NagarajaYour feedback matters!
1. Currently I have a nodule goiter and I want to remove surgery but my blood pressure increase and the t3 produce toxicity what do you advise me? 2. Still I have no child ; the sperm mobility was 30 % and morphology 40 % before two years may I got a child? Currently I have feel erectile problem ; what advice me?
I used to sweat lot. I needed to on AC all the time. If I go out, I swear lot than other normal people. What is the problem and how to stop this?
Maine apne wife k sath sex kiya but wo mere upar thi or sperm nikalne k baad sara sperm ling ko bahar nikalte hi sara nikal gaya to mujhe confirm nahi hai ki andar sperm thoda bhi gaya ya nahi so I request you to please help me please.
Hello Doctor. My penis is curved to the left. When I stand with a burner my penis goes curved left direction instead of straight. My problem is how can I hit her G spot with my curved penis? And also im curious about my penis. Having a curved penis is a benefit or not? (Thank you for your valuable time)
My wife is now having breathing difficulty. She around 56 yrs and under went an open heart surgery in 2009. Echo gram shows her EF as 40%. Her previous EF 6 months ago was 52%. What is the reason. What precaution and treatment are required.
My father is suffering from body ache and he suffering from lot of stress in his mind and also he use to so much mechanical work. Please suggest some medicine or any kind of cure.
I suffer from scabies infection. Which tablet or drug can take in this problem, how many time in a day. Can this problem solve or it may life time? please send me answer as possible as fast in my city doctor can not give me solution they give me cetrezine and other allergic solution but I cheek I have no any type Of allergy in my body.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.