Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Nagaraja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S NagarajaYour feedback matters!
We are suffering from infertility. My all test are normal LH, FSH, protein, AMH even HSG. We did IUI throw Husband sperm even donor sperm but its failed 4 times. Can you tell me what is the reason for failure.
Dear sir /madam I am 52 years old male. Having type 2 diabetes since 2 years and wanted to control it without using medicines. Presently using gluformin xl 500mg morning and gluformin xl1000 night after dinner. Please suggest what to do if I want to reduce the dose.Also suggest me what type of food that I need to consume.Anxiously waiting for your reply. Tell me how to control.
I am Diabetic from the last years. I've tried a lot of remedies to cure. I've lost my weight from 76 to 57. I want to regain my lost health. Please suggest me any therapy, medications and diet.
Meri half body me pain rehta h piche 5 saal se thik hi ni hota maine bohot dwaiya khali please help.
Sir mai yeh jaanna chata hu ki mere ling ki skin mere munde par chadhi rahti hai. Aur iss skin ko ek patli si chamdi sisan mundd se jode rahti hai jiski wajah se mera mundd nahi khul pata hai. Sir kya mai iss thodi si chipki skin ko bled (raysar)se cut kar du. Kya mai aisa kar sakta hu. Mujhe isse kya problam hogi?
He is an unmarried guy. He wants to know that is it safe to do sex with his girlfriend. Her age is 18+ and mine friend's is 24.
Hi. I'm suffering from gastric problem. I'm not able to eat anything and my stomach is very heavy every time. I'm using homeopathy from a month my problem was not solve totally. Is it solvable problem or not.
I have fracture in my left ankle medial malleolus bone. And I am eager to know in what time I will be able to return in sports activities.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.