Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S N MohanYour feedback matters!
I have old problem of constipation please advise me about it. Oily skin & pimples also my problem please give me the best suggestion.
I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from cold. I am always affected from this from. Some time its plus and some time less. Please suggest me permanent solution.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My kid has constipation problem. She poops only once in 2 or 3 days. We have tried many home remedies, allopathy and homeopathy also. He bowel movement has not become proper yet. Please advise.
Hi. Having headache for more than 3 to 4 days. Shown to doctor but no result. Can you pls help me out. I am staying in village.
I am a 21 years old guy, I am having loose motions since early morning, can you please tell me any remedy to stop it asap as I have very important meeting in an hour or so.
Feel pain and pressure while urinate and quick urinate and also feel pain in somewhere upper side of the penis or inside anywhere in abdomen feel like a sudden pin like.
I am having a stomach pain. Since last 30days. Consulted a doctor they are saying it is ulcer problem. I want to know is it curable or not.
My body temperature is always anytime anywhere is heat. What's the reason? Some effect in this fact in my life?
Hello Respected Doctors we married 9 years and we do oral sex. We both like oral sex. I am 45 years old and my wife age 29. I want to know oral sex good, or its creates any bad effects on our health.
My mother is 73 year old. Weight 43 kg. Her sugar level for the last three months is high around 300. She started taking insulin Human actrapid 15-15-10 one month back. But there seems variation in sugar level from 40 to 300. What shall be done?
As suggested by the general family doctor, my grandmother's hemoglobin volume in the blood decreases, this she feels very weak and it's hard for her to walk, have good and do latrine. A doctor asked me to make a test of her blood and the result was very bad so she had to be admitted to hospital to give her blood. She was given 3 packets of blood on three days. Then she was discharged, but now after another test her hemoglobin level had decreased. I don't know any doctor who could help me out with this. Please help me out. With regards.
While urine its getting pain and in a day its coming very less even when I drinking more and more water I think stone has come why should I do.
I am 25 years old married male, during sex with partner my penis get ejaculated in 1 or 1.5 minutes after penetration. And after ejaculation I would not be able to continue sex due to loss of erected penis. I have to wait for some time (approx. Half hour) to get erected penis again and to continue sex. Earlier 4 years before my penis used to remain erect even after ejaculation and I was able to continue sex which is not possible now. Also now, in a day my penis erected and ejaculated only for 3-4 times continuously then after it would regain its original normal size and not be able to erect again. Earlier before marriage I had a habit of masturbation 2-3 times in a week. I want to enjoy long time hard sex with my partner. Request to guide me what to do to increase time of ejaculation and to enjoy continue sex even after ejaculation for a long time?
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
Cranberries have thousands of benefits for our health. It’s not just we who are saying this, but it is a scientific fact.
What makes cranberries so awesome?
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.