Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S N MohanYour feedback matters!
I have my own penis which is growing by masturbation while seeing porn. But while daily masturbating is their any side effects.
Hi sir I have appendicitis what diet should I follow and taking treatment now. And how to prevent it.
I am 32 years. I had sinus tachycardia and was facing heart racing in the middle in night then cardiology suggested me telday m50 which I am taking daily. Now I don't have any heart racing but taking this pill daily since a year. Can I stop taking pill? Will I have to take this pill forever?
Use the antibacterial soaps to cleanse your hands. Wash them often, for at least 15 seconds and rinse with running water.
2. Get enough sleep
Try to get 8 hours of good sleep every night to keep your immune system in top flu-fighting shape.
3. Drink sufficient water
Drink 8 to10 glasses of water each day to flush toxins from your system and maintain good moisture and mucous production in your sinuses.
4. Boost your immune system
Keeping your body strong, nourished, and ready to fight infection is important in flu prevention. So stick with whole grains, colorful vegetables, and vitamin-rich fruits.
5. Keep informed
The government is taking necessary steps to prevent the pandemic and periodically release guidelines to keep the pandemic away. Please make sure to keep up to date on the information and act in a calm manner.
I am facing some kind of skin disease which is leading to itching and small blisters in stomach area,buttocks and thigh area.Consulted the best doctors but no cure can be found till today
I am 66 years. Nightfall occur 2/3 times in a month. Is it harmful or due to some deficiency bin body. Please advise.
Sir/Mam What is the medicine for sugar and I am asking another one question one man urine is blocked but he have drinking a beer and liquor please answering me fast warm regards Himanshu singh.
I am 24 year old male. I feel little bit burning near right side stomach. I also met with kidney specialist and also gone through kidney test but everything is fine. I feel little bit burning everyday after 6 or 7 pm when I come back from office. One doctor suggested me to take nurokind plus 500 for 3 months but after that I am feeling same. Sometimes like Saturday, Sunday I do not feel this. Can you suggest me something to get rid from this problem. Thanks.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.