Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. S N Mohan

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. S N Mohan General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. S N Mohan
Dr. S N Mohan is a popular General Physician in Banashankari, Bangalore. You can visit him at Shree Vinayaka Polyclinic in Banashankari, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. S N Mohan on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shree Vinayaka Polyclinic

8/45, 50 ft Road, SBM Colony, Banashankari 1st StageBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. S N Mohan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hai my age is 27 years old but my pennies is very small and not growing bigger please give me any solution.

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have sugar so please tell me what eating sweet day to day I like to eat sweet please tell me sir.

General Physician, Chennai
try sweets which are sugarfree many are available in the market take sweets with jaggery it may be better
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is 68 with knee joint bone calcium decrease and can't walk steadily having type 2 diabetes. Range 200 pp with proper medication in which way should we move in limited financial capabilities.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, go for a walk in d morning, go for meditation to carry oxygen to nourish your pancreas & cells, tissues of the whole body to reduce your stress. Take, plenty of water. Maintain all anti diabetic norms to ease diebetes. Take, homoeo medicine. @ colchicum 1000-6 pills, wkly. Your diet b easily digestible on time. Take, care,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 old male. I have very bad neck pain and back pain. What to do? Please help me.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is of 51 years, Diabetic patient. Always feels pain in left arm and shoulders, he travels on bike a lot ,what's may be the problem, what tests to be done for that?

Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
Pediatrician, Delhi
Apart from usual causes always investigate for heart problems cervical problems and nerve problems and frozen shoulder.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

A very fine line of foreskin is jointed with my penis and because of this my foreskin does not go back completely, what to do to make it completely back and open complete penis?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Phimosis is a congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted. Phimosis is a very common problem. In most of the cases you can clear the problem yourself. Apply oil on your foreskin and on the glans. Move the foreskin forward and back slowly without hurting you much. Because the oil is lubricant, it will be easier than without oil. Do this forward and back movement 20 times several times in a day. Repeat the same every day for around one month. You will get the elasticity and you will be able to retract the foreskin completely. In case if there is no result from the above massage, you can always go for a minor surgical procedure called circumcision. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering frm typhoid. So please suggest me some related tips. please reply me soon. Thank you.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, take complete bed rest. Consume high protein diet like sprouts, egg, soya, milk and milk products to regain the energy and strength which is lost due to the infection. Avoid spicy and oil fried food. Consume plenty of fluids. Take the antibiotics prescribed by the doctor for 10-14 days. Avoid outside food and fresh and hot home made food is preferred.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to control diabetes? How to gain muscles? How to loose weight? What type of food do we in dieting?

General Physician, Mumbai
We need to control sugar levels with medication exercise and following a diabetic diet and eat low fat and high protein content in your diet for dieting
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 35 years old my problem is from last 2 years my penis becoming too smaller so what the treatment is better. Please advise.

Sexologist, Srinagar
Apply phalotop oil twice daily. If you want further assistance please consult me privately on lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old. I have problems of red rashes on chest and shoulder after bathing.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine sulphur 200 (4drops in little water) every morning for a week and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from fever since 5days. I have took medicine but it is effecting at night times how to get cure?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to cure bad smell from my sweat in underarms? I drink a lot of water but my sweat smell did not cure?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily till good sweating Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg, processed food Take salads and fruits more Take carrots and beet root juice daily Take Mahamnjishtadi kadha 20 ml twice a day for 3 weeks Lohasav 10 ml twice a day for 3 weeks
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years of age. I can not sleep in night. I sleep for a max of 1 hour daily.

General Physician,
Go for regular morning walk followed by free hand exercises ans few yogas and pranayams have home made freshly prepared lemon juices which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infections.

Is premature ejaculation is treated by kamini vridhavan ras manufactured by byaidnath or mpil.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Yes you can take But Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Avoid masturbation totally. If any Reduce frequency of sex for few days to refresh your urogenital system Add Musali pak by Patanjali 1 tsf twice a day for 6 mths To your above mentioned medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 18 years old female ,I'm not able to get enough sleep due to stress and depression. I get headaches often too any remedies for this ?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please note the following for your condition: • Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal. • Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime, is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach, and when it tosses and turns, so will you. Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine—can make you feel jumpy. • Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang-ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cant sleep properly there is no stress or tension its just the sleep thats bothering me. Now I cant eat properly also am becoming more irritate now a days please help.

Hi, this may be due to improper digestion, and absorption of food, decrease in hunger may be due to low hb% you can try ayurvedic medicine s you can consult me in private questions for now you can start hingvastak churna.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, Actually since yesterday I am having fever and body pains also. And every joint of body is paining. What should i do?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
-Dolo-650 mg twice or thrice daily can be taken to lower a fever . -Wear loose fitting clothes and don’t overdress. Overdressing can cause temperature to rise further. -Tepid water (85 F [30 C]) baths may help bring down a fever -The body should be cooled with a wet sponge. -Fever can cause severe dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids.. Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich ones like mausami,Amla juice etc. -Take light and easily digestible home cooked meals .avoid outside food
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed