Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. S Kalyana SundaramYour feedback matters!
Legs pain or body pain is the cause or symptom of typhoid fever. 1 visited Dr. he said go for blood test it may be the symptom of typhoid. Is it so?
I am addicted of drinking and smoking but always wanna do that because of no defects are shown but I listen these habits are injurious for health. So can you please suggest me to quit it?
My problem is that my memory has become very weak. I have started forgetting things like studies, what I say or where I keep. Ma things. But last year everything was alright. I had a sharp memory I dont use to forget things which I learn just for once. Now the chapters which I study I have to revise it again and again. Not only this ma health is nt like before I get sick easily, my hair falls alot n ma skin is not glowy n healthy like before I got lots of pimples. I use to have painful menstruation and I dont feel hungry. please help me doctor I am preparing for AIPMT and I have to crack it next year anyhow. If possible please suggest me a diet routine m vry thin n vry weak n feel sleepy most of the time.
Getting much fear and tension. Please help me my left eye is twitching or vibrating will I face the problem.
I'm feeling depressed from past 1month due to my classmates. They are jealous of me due to my good work in academics of dental science (BDS). They r just distracting me and not talking to me politely. Sir give me some best ideas to get rid of these things.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure alzheimer disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits.
Hi Dr. .I m changing new job of one month ago. Bt I can't adjustment in new atmosphere. My office staff not accept my dressing sense. I am a modern girl. T that's why I am stressed .it's totally effect my job as well as my mentally condition. Now my main problem .I m getting stress too much .wt can I do pls give me some advice.
Dear sir/ madam I am a 46 years old unmarried guy with ocd (hand washing, preoccupied with cleanliness) I am jobless. I have worked for 3- 4 years at various concerns. Nowadays I find myself feeling tired easily, I get exhausted easily. I feel sleepy after having breakfast, food. I feel depressed also. I have lost my confidence which I hardly had in my past even. I cannot work among a group of people. I have social anxiety, inferiority complex, insecurities with appearance. I have a very very poor memory and I lack concentration. I am 46 and complaining like a college goer. I am ashamed of myself. I am good for nothing fellow. I am a useless fellow. I have worked at various concerns and I find people working and feeling normal like whereas I find myself in a miserable state unable to perform my job, unable to socialise, and then the other issues which I discussed before. I may commit suicide if my situation deteriorates. Is there anyone in this world who can help me without taking any fees. Rgds Monty.
Do you have an overstressing nature? Do you have to deal with so many things in life that it leaves you overwhelmed and stressed out? Do you want to control this nature of yours so that you can get a better grip on your life? In today’s fast paced society and modern lifestyle, there are too many things which can make you feel overwhelmed. There are several ways, following which you can change your overwhelming nature and be at peace. The most important ones are as follows:
- Step out: If you are trapped in a place of overwhelming confusion, you can never get away from feeling overwhelmed. You need to step away and leave such situations and places in order to see your circumstances from a different and fresh perspective. You should do things like moving to a different room, going out for a walk, or stepping out from a certain conflict. This enables you to shift away from the situation you are in.
- Analyze what is important: When you are feeling overwhelmed, your mind becomes clouded by the work at hand, and by thoughts. This is what causes you stress. You have to think what the most important thing for you is while stepping out from an overwhelming situation. It is important for you to know how you want to feel. Focus on important things and the things which really concern you, instead of the overwhelming preoccupation.
- Avoid juggling thoughts: Usually, a lot of things go on inside your head when you are overwhelmed. Different thoughts, ideas, and perceptions clamp up in your mind, cluttering your mental space. You need to get rid of these thoughts for controlling your overwhelming nature. You can try writing down all these thoughts. This is an effective way of sorting your things out.
- Giving up control: It is important for you to realize that you cannot do everything just by yourself. There are many tasks which are doable alone, but it adds to your stress and triggers your overwhelming nature. You may think that you are not dependent on anyone and can manage everything yourself, but sometimes you should stop doing everything and focus only on the parts you enjoy. By taking assistance of others, you will be able to reduce your load, and concentrate on the things you love.
- Asking for help: You should start taking other people’s help instead of being too much self dependent. There are many people in the world who want to help, and by accepting it, you will only feel good in the end.
Another important thing to do for controlling over overstressing nature is to shut all noise which gets in the way of your peace. You should take a break to relax your mind in the most ideal way you like.
I'm 22 years old. Recently I had shortness of breath and went to doctor. They did ECG and chest xray examined my oral cavity, did CBP and ANA tests and everything was normal. I'm being very anxious of everything. My front neck is having pain when touched and I'm getting anxious it might be cancer or anything inspire of all tests done recently. I'm having fear of death. I'm being afraid of traffic future and everything. I'm having severe acne and that's increasing my depression. I'm taking treatment from a dermatologist now. But my fear of death is not going. How can I become normal without medications. I have no trouble with sleeping. Please suggest me.
Hi, I am getting negative thoughts something is happening to my loved ones and anxiety something is happened to me like thoughts, I didn't get good sleep also and also getting bad dreams about my loved ones. I am worrying about this. Please help me.
My wife has been diagnosed for Parkinson's Disease grade I in January 2016. We are finding that her skin gets dried up and she is getting wrinkles. She is 55 years old. We have been living on vegetarian diet with less oil and little spices and hotel food is limited. Anxiety and depressions are there due to this condition. Otherwise she is fine. Regular exercises and positive attitude has helped her to get rid of masking and her eyes are back to being bright. Please advise us on which high end creams she can use for face and arms. Also her hair is dull and dryness leads to dandruff. She is allergic to perfumes and hence we prefer neutral. We use hydrofil as a moisturizer. Also, we are using soap free face wash and soaps based on glycerine or from khade. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Hi I am smoking daily around 7 cigarette and that is affecting my stamina and I can fell it so is it any way to minimise the effect of smoking.
My age is 22 and I listen that Sertraline is used after 15 days of prothiaden I leave prothiaden from three days can I use sertraline or not.
Do Spent At least 15 to 20 minutes per day in Regular Timings for Meditation in calm sitting thinking of divine or ur loved one in Positive Manners and Relaxation Techniques like Breathing Exercises For about 10 minutes and good smile and planning the things to do in order may keep Stress Free Life in Routine