Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. JavajiYour feedback matters!
You could also inhale steam with camphor and ajwain.
Oregano oil is another remedy for nasal congestion.
Consume vitamin c to keep a check on your histamine levels.
My heart is beating faster than a normal beat and I am feeling weak on my hands its been more then 20 minutes.
Despite regular use of pills I m pregnant of 5 Weeks. Is there any harm to the baby on account of pills?
Sir iam suffering with slight giddiness/vertigo. My doctor suggested ecosprin and vertipress 8mg. After mri to brain. The report is that" small focal areas of abnormal signal seen scattered in the periventricular white matter on either side, of indeterminate nature, concern for ischemic/migranous white matter lesions" iam having neck pains also. The doctor told me that it is common after 45 years age. Use ecosprin tablet life long. Pl suggest me is this vertigo is due to what exactly. Iam 50 years old.
Now days I studying more than 6 hours and I had a headache for two days how to get out from this situation.
Hair loss from centre of the head what to do I completed my 9 months in sharjah now before I was in india my hair was too much on head, now almost bald. M not using any medicine only coconut hair oil and mustard oil pls suggest me something.
Hi, I am 20 years old my weight is 39kg. I want to gain weight and and I always feel sick. And my legs start paining because of weakness and I always have cough and cold.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
While getting fucked my hole will not take the penis, my hole is too small. What to do for a big hole. Please guide me.
Hi 10 years back my gums started bleeding - after 3 years of struggle I got a deep cleaning of gums and it stopped for 2 years started again and I went for cleaning again this time dentist said its very clean and he can not do anything further to it, It still bleeds once in a week, I am doing pressure water floss every month. My gums are pink and looks healthy, my overall teeth are very clean and I always brush twice in a day. My mouth smells and I am sick off this gum bleeding. Please help.
My stamina is decreasing and my health is also not so good I am is in a very big problem please help me.
During a subsidised heart check up at a private hospital, seeing echocardio report mentioning EF 34%,the doctor initially cautioned me of heart failure. When I told him that I have no issue with health, he put the onus on God as it can not be explained medically. BTW,I had CABG in 2003. My current age is 66. Is the report reliable or the doctor explanation.
Lack of knowledge is the factor that affect every illiterate person.
Because illiterate person not knowing about his/her health care.
He/she doesn't take health care seriously. Illiterate patients are in needing medical assistance.
Illiterate patients have no control ideal to how to maintaine hygiene.
He/she not aware of prevention.
I think illiteracy is the big cause of many disorder.
Solutions is awareness, motivation,
Education about health, disease and their mode of treatment.