Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. S DhananjayaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 yrs clg studente. I am suffering from gumballs and very rarely gum bleeding also. For this reason sometimes I feel very akward due to my mouthsmelling also. What should I do?
Doctor A small part of my teeth got broke and there is a small hole now and now I can't chewing properly so sugest me any solution doctor.
Why always water comes from mouth & feel to eat something though I already took my meal still feels incomplete & wish to eat more.
I have lost my upper incisors and I want to fix the ceramic teeth .so which is the best ceramic teeth and it is of how much cost?
My name is Divya and I am 19. I have fluorosis in my teeth and I want to know is it permanently curable. Please reply me as soon as possible.
I have some problems sir, I am paning from teeth sir and not drinking from cooling water sir please tell a solution.
I get a sound of click at the end of my right jaw when I move it, there is no pain in it but it's happening from few years, please give some remedies for this.
I have gum problems, receding gums and pain in teeth blood comes out during brushing teeth and chewing food.
My gums are bleeding. But when I have a close look there's nothing! Im not sure why is it happening. When I wake up in the morning I spit a mixture of blood and saliva with an bad odour from my mouth. Even if I brush, the freshness lasts only for a few hours. Please help.
What should I do for brighter teeth? my teeth is Looks yellow I want It brighter (whiter) what I have to do doctor?
I have deeper cavity in my teeth. I found many articles on internet to heal and cure it. I do oil pulling since 6 months it does brighten my teeth but not reversing decay. I know dentist will say filling it. I heard that kapalbhati can cure it. I want ans from yoga expert or ayurvedacharya on it.
My daughter is 4. 6 years old. She has infection in her teeth. Because of that her gum is also infected and there is swelling (pus)too. Doctors are suggesting that either we should take out that infected teeth or do the root canal. Could you please suggest me which one is good for her? thanks & regards
1 am 29 year old male and have mouth pain for 2 year. Some spot are shown in my oral check and lip. I have used oral paste apsol. Tralon. Micoral oral gel and moral and some medicine like vitamin b complex, vitamin b . But have not got any relief. What should I do now.
I have teeth ache problem during the bitting foods, drinking cold water. When drink hot water then I got relief. There are also a problem some times coming blood during cleaned with brush. Can you help me please.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.