Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.b ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Sir my father is having pain in left tongue. Doctor advised for biopsy but in place of this we move to ayurvedic treatment and from 7 months he was feeling comfort but from last few days he again feeling the same problem. We don't want to do biopsy because this disease may increase and spread by this. Can this problem destroy by ayurvedic or homeopathy treatment. He is 76 years old. Till now we don't know exactly what is problem.
I am 33 years old man 1 year back my front teeth was taken instructed instructed by dental but now I find difficulties routine in such way that I get blank often, I feel that I don't get enough oxygen to my brain, I don't get in to any active participation, I lack in concentration.
Hello Doc., my wisdom tooth came on lower right jaw. Initially there was little pain but by regular gargle with salted warm water it has no pain now, but some part of skin is on the top of the tooth. I have consulted a dentist he is suggesting to remove the tooth. Please suggest.
Since my childhood I have been Suffering from sever body heat. All the time my mouth gets swells. Please give my suggestion.
I have swollen gums at times and it disappears in 2-3 days and it is not very frequent. So is it some sort of sign for further grave disease?
Dear doctor, from few days onwards I am feeling some sensitivity in my teeth (front down 3teeth) I am using sensodyne tooth paste from last 4 months. I can't understand why it is happening. I have no time to go to clinic and do consultation, so please give me homely tips for my problem. Thank you.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.