Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rupakala.b.sYour feedback matters!
Indian , Male 52, 93 kgs , 5ft 6 in, Boarder Line Diabetic , Lately see something floating in my left eye.But can't feel anything. Doesn't go away even with intense washing, Sometimes I see double image also.
I am 16 year old boy, I can not see distance objects clearly but can see near objects clearly. Is there any other way except specs to cure it.
My grandfather has eye problem. He can not see properly. l could not understand what are doing now. Please help me kindly.
Good aftrn sir, my dad got affected with stroke. Now he is doing well but eyes functionality decreased can I know why?
1.i want to know that can I use minor no. Different special as I found in check up left eyes report as below Sph -- -0.25 but my old spec is -- -0.50 2. What is Cyl. Point mean in that 3.what check they in machine by focusing our sight in a certain point 4. Can distance eye sight be checked by only machine and not manually changing lenses to read text in mirror.
My eyes are very weak I have a specs of minus 4 number can I get rid of my specs naturally without laser operation.
My eyes hurt very badly sometimes. When I watch tv. And do studies. But my eyesight is normal. So what is the problem with my eyes?
I have problem with my left eye. Little pain and low visibility than right eye. Am I loosing my eye sight.
My spect lens no. Is -5.1L and -5.4R and I wear my spect all time since 5 years. Is there any chances of improving eye sight through proper diet medicine and yoga. I am 25 year old.
I am studying 10th class 15 days more for exams I have studied more hours up to 11 o'clock. My eyes have turned to red, 104 degrees fever l got 2 days more for exams. What I should I do?
In the afternoon the redness of my eyes increases which gradually decreases in night and sometimes its there when I wake up in the morning.
I am 61 years old. My promblem is my right optic nerver is damaged. I had seveer headache, vommiting and right neck pain and giddiness. I have taken lot of treatment from nero surgeron. Main promblem is imbalance standing and walking'
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.