Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RiyaYour feedback matters!
Im having xtrm heel pain in left leg. Cudnt wlk properly or put my steps properly. please do suggest. Thnx.
Even my brother is of age 22 he don't have beard and moustache Is there any homeopathy treatment for this sir/madam.
Hi, I have pain in throwing something from my right hand. At the upper joint. It reduces the throw speed up-to more than half. No injuries. It started one day suddenly after I wake up. It feels like something stuck in smooth movement of hand at the joining point with the body.
My age is 22 years old. I am not getting beard. So please can you suggest me to get beard by using oils etc.
Hello sir/Mam Mere hatho aur pero m bhut jalan rhti h. Ye krib 4-5 years Se h. Phle summer season m rhti thi ab har time rhti h. Kuch time chalne k bad foot m bhut pain rhta h. Ye dono foot m hota h esa lagta h jese foot m Koi ganth si mhsus hoti h aur dono foot me hoti h. Lekin ye kuch time chalne k bad mhsus hoti h. M Koi bhi drink nhi kart aur na hi smoking karta hu. My age 33 years h aur weight 78 kg h, hight 5.9 feet h. Ab hatho m bhi jalan rhti h har time. Raat Ko bhut becheni mhsus hoti h. BP, sugar normal h. Please help me.
Why my leg iS not working properly. Nd my head is paining tell me some medicine which. Will help mme to recover.
Which treatment is their for permanent conversion for white hairs to black? Am 19 years old and looking for treatment of white hair's as it covered more than 40% area. So can I get suggestion over this issue. It would be great if answered.
I have problem walking I felt pain in my joint when I walk. I used to treat it with hot water and I get some relief but not for long. I also felt pain all over my body. I also eat calcium tablets. Please suggest something to cure me.
My grandmother is having savior back pane and joint pain she also have many more problems related with bones.
I am having shoulder pain. I couldn't sleep whole night. Today I took a pain killer tablet. What can be the cause of pain.
In last 2 years suddenly I have put on my weight from 48kg to 62kg and my thyroid test was also normal and I don't have any other health issue. please help me to reduce my weight except exercise (because of back muscular pain).
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.