Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma TalwarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I'm 20 years old. Doctor from some days my penis doesn't erect it's full length and does not get tight. Please tell me the reason behind this. Is this because of masturbation? And also please tell me the solution. Thankyou.
The baby seems to have infantile seizures from 3 months on wards. Doctors advised tabs to control the seizures.The medicines seem to slow down the development of the baby. Please advise how long these seizures will continue and how to come out of the medication so that normal growth will happen.
I AM 31 YEAR MALE I HAVE HEADACHE FOR 3 THREE MONTHS. WHEN SOME ONE GIVE MASSAGE I FEEL RELAX AND AGAIN AFTER SOME TIME ie 7 TO 8 HRS AGAIN ITS START PAINING AND I FEEL SLEEPY.
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Sensitivity to motion
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.
- Beta blockers agents
- Calcium channel blockers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Seratonergic agents
- Gabapantin or neurontin
- Acetazolamides or diamox
- Sodium valporate or depakots
- Oxycarbazapine or trieptal
I am suffered from bad smell coming of my nose due to cold. Now it has gone but slightly I feel the smell. Can I take azithromycin anti biotic tablet,
From last 2 days I can feel so much of dust inside my ears and that dust formed into mucous due to which I can feel blockage of sound. Pls help me, this problem have occur before also. However this problem was solved before also after coming out all the dust by cleaning ears with ear buds. What should I do now? Why its happening to me ?what is the reason behind it?
I am 45 years old. When ever I go to sleep I feel a lump in my throat and immediately woke up. In addition to this my heart palpitates so rapid that I get sleep again after so long. I tried everything but couldn't find a permanent solution. My periods also coming irregular.
I am 20 year old wants increase my sex stamina during bed and wants to enlarge penis any way to enlarge penis size.
My age is 30 years when I watching a sex videos and pic at that time in a few second my sperms it was comes out very quickly, what the reason its happen, how to control for too long, what should I do. How to take care, totally I worried about marriage regarding the above problem.
I have some sort of skin allergy from last 15 days. I have tried everything on it but nothing worked.
I am 30 years old got married beginning of this year. I currently have a very low sex drive. I don't feel like having sex as I am feeling very tired after whole day in office. Please suggest what to do?
Itching problem. Around thighs lower portion of legs, private areas, sometimes in palm. Can see small buds type around palms and fingers where itching starts. Private areas got more than three buds (bigger, kind look like pimples) but itches a lot. I clean myself daily (bath,) and wear clean clothes.
Dear Sir / Madam Please note my Mummy who is 68 years old, she is suffering from Cervical Compression Myelopathy and doctor are suggesting surgery since last two months her right hand is not working pls inform which is the best doctor for surgery in Hyderabad and what are the success rate.
Hello doctor I got tested for typhoid on my own due to symptoms of severe weakness headache and feeling of body temperature un even sometimes when I feel weakness. Also the place where I work is air conditioned round the clock. I have a history of typhoid infection past one year back exactly. But I never got vaccinated for the same. One doctor to whom I showed report said itbshows past infection or vaccination but ssy report are with in limit. Reports ate following S typhi o antigen titre-1: 80 S typhi h antigen titre-1: 160 S paratyphi ah antigen-<1: 80 S b bh antigen-<1: 80 What is the conclusion. Is there vaccination for typhoid also.
Sir, I had cold last week. No fever, no pains, nothing except blocking of nose.Got doctor advised medicines- montair Fx. And Novamox cv 625 mg for two days only and left. Now I hv occasional nose congestion and Dry cough. I have to do much efforts to get the cough out which is very little and whitish. Sir, is it Asthma or just Dry cough post nasal congestion ? Shall be obliged if u kly advise me the problem and treatment thereof.
Ajay hv got jaundice with bilirubin levels upto 19 nd lower sodium levels. His condition got more severe and he is under treatment. Doctor s said that the infection got up to brain and no problem it can be curable. I want to know whether his condition is ok or very serious. If soo what immediate steps do we have to take to recover him fast. Pls reply fast. And how to make his condition better.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!