Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma Krishnan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hi im 18 years female me and my boyfriend were naked on bed and our genitals were touching each other and he finished on my inner thighs and wiped soon after it. My hymens are intact because im a virgin. And we did not have intercourse. Will I get pregnant?
My friend dry humped with her boyfriend. The boyfriend was wearing jeans. And she was in her underwear. Is there any probability of her getting pregnant? Please help. She is very tensed!
A little bit of extra spice has never really known to harm anybody. Thus, to enhance the thrill and the excitement of your life in bed, there are an entire range of products available in the markets. One need not approach these products as a competition but rather a complimenting aid to your performance in bed. Some of the most popular sex toys promise heightened pleasure and endow you with some of the best of those intimate memories. Kinder on your calorie counts without compromising on your moments of ecstasy, sex toys bring an extra dose of delight to your bedroom. Effective for either sex, there are multiple options that you may surf through and cull out the best for your significant other.
- Magic Wand Rechargeable: For an orgasm on the go, this is the perfect choice. This does not tether you to the wall, but instead enables you to navigate around freely. The vibrations you feel are not too stark, but just the right degree and for further stimulation, you may attach the removable head. There is an additional plug in option in case the device runs out of charge.
- Womanizer: This imparts arguably the best oral stimulation that you could have asked for. Creating a seal around your clitoris, this device gently sucks and massages you to give you a feeling that might just surpass the real standards. While it has an appearance of an epilator, make no mistake that this is the perfect cunnilingus machine for you.
- Iris: Designed to appease the aesthetic sensibilities of a woman, Iris is perhaps the best looking masturbating aid that you can get yourself. The flowery design and the crafty curves feel brilliant inside your vagina. It is nine inch long and thus leaves you with no scope of complaint regarding the length.
- Male Masturbators: Usually for self stimulation, men themselves come 'handy'. But why settle for the simple when with these sleeves, you can get the feel of the real contours and the ridges? These male masturbators sometimes act as girth enhancers while intensifying your hard-on.
- Prostate Massager: Made of firm plastic material, these slender prostate massagers are great for anal stimulation. Designed to titillate your G spot, this can bring some of the most exhilarating sensations.
I'm bleeding slightly after having unprotected and I'm wondering if it's my chums which isn't possible because last month I had it from 23-27th. Also we had it after 14 days of my last day. Do I need to get myself checked?
Hello, I am Dr Parinita Kalita, consultant gynaecologist practising in Delhi, NCR. Today I will discuss about pre-pregnancy counselling. Once a woman decides for pregnancy, she should visit a gynaecologist to know her optimum health condition because even in pregnancy is a physiological condition there may be certain associated diseases which are preventable and gives a better outcome. The history part is very important we try to find out if there is a certain familial disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problem, thalassemia. Her haemoglobin should be optimum before conception and if it is not so if she is suffering from anaemia it should be corrected before conception. Thyroid values should be normal before and during pregnancy for a better outcome, her vaccination schedule is also very important she should be immune to rubella because if rubella comes a first time during pregnancy it may give rise to a congenital anomaly of the fetus. So if she is not immune she should be advised rubella vaccination 2 months prior to her pregnancy, her drug history drug intake history is also very important she should not expose herself to unnecessary drugs before and during pregnancy and if she is into a continuous drug resist for certain diseases, she should consult her Doctor to find out whether those tablets, drugs are safe during pregnancy or if she requires some alternative medicines for those diseases. Her hygiene is another important part of the private part, she should discuss this and if she feels that there is a certain infection in that part it should be properly treated before going for a pregnancy. She should know what to do and not to do during those periods, her diet should be very healthy and she should continue with the light exercise. She is advised few test like haemoglobin level, for thyroid value, for rubella vaccination, her thalassaemia profile, if she complains of any irregular period or excessive pain during period her ultrasound is also advised to find out if there is certain ovarian cyst or a fibroid uterus which should be taken care before planning for pregnancy. So go ahead girls get a healthy pregnancy and you know the motherhood is the best feeling in a women’s life. So you can contact me in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj or in my clinic at Madhu Vihar, Astha Gynae Clinic, Sai Chowk through Lybrate. Thank you.
Gynaecological problems are all the disorders associated with the female reproductive system. These generally manifest themselves in the reproductive organs situated in the abdominal, pelvic and breast areas of the body. A woman age plays an important role in these cases since the problems are generally associated with hormone changes that take place with ageing.
Such disorders are common and in most cases, arise due to an infection or hormone level fluctuation that usually eases in a few days. Many gynaecological problems are potentially life-threatening and may severely damage fertility, and the chances of procreation. Recognition and early treatment of these problems are thus of utmost importance.
Following are the most common symptoms of gynaecological disorders:
- Vaginal bleeding between periods and during/after sexual intercourse
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate or a burning sensation during urination
- Excessive growth of body hair
- Sores, lumps or boils in the genital or breast area
- Severe pelvic pain that differs from menstrual cramps
- Pain or discomfort during intercourse
- Menstrual periods lasting for more than 7 days
- Itching, burning, swelling, redness or soreness in the vaginal area
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual odour, or of an unusual colour
- While vaginal bleeding and discharge are essential parts of the menstrual cycle, if these happen in excess or at unusual times, it becomes symptomatic of a gynaecological disorder.
The signs of gynaecological problems often resemble that of urological ailments and other medical syndromes. Recognising these symptoms and consulting a gynaecologist immediately ensures quick alleviation of the problem.
Ignoring them will lead to several maladies such as:
- Vulvodynia - This is the term for disorders of the vulva, whose symptoms include pain, itching, swelling and soreness of the vulva.
- Vaginitis - This includes all infections of the vagina, such as herpes, yeast infections, Chlamydia, etc. Problems of the vulva also fall into this category.
- Organ failure - Pelvic pain is a symptom of dysfunction in one of the organs in the pelvic area - uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, lower intestines, or rectum.
- Cancer - In some cases, gynaecological problems refer to various cysts and tumours in the reproductive system, which could develop into cancer.