Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod. Dr. prescribed Metformin and normoz tablet. I had a vomit and dysentery when I start to take that tablet. Dr. told side effects will be there upto 10 days. For me it will continues about 15 days. Is this normal or I have to stop this medicine.
Are you gluten intolerant?
Many people experience digestive and health problems caused by eating gluten or wheat. Gluten is a protein that is found in wheat, barley, and rye.
If you have any of the following symptoms it could be a sign that you have gluten intolerance
1. Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhoea and even constipation.
2. Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
3. Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
4. Dizziness or feeling of being off balance.
5. Hormone imbalances such as pms, pcos or unexplained infertility.
6. Migraine headaches.
7. Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
8. Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
9. Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings.
The best way to determine if you have an issue with gluten is to do an elimination diet and take it out of your diet for at least 2 to 3 weeks and then reintroduce it.
I am 19 years old women. I am not comfortable with my sex. I feels and behave like a guy. What is the problem with me.
I am 35 years old and want to pregnant but my doctor tell me I am suffering hemorrhagic overlain cyst. Need to laparoscopy. But I have mitral heart replacement surgery in the years 2003. And taking warfarin. So please .please tell me what to do now. I am eager to want pregnant.
I am 28 years old almost 40 days pregnant. I am having lower back pain and lower abdominal pain and I can't stand for more than 15 mins my back starts aching. Also I had acute uti before 2 weeks. Is there anything serious?
Hai, I had sex on 12th day. After having sex, there is excess of white discharge for me, Than before. Does this shows any indication? If this happens, can I get a pregnancy now? please tell me.
Hello sir, I am of aged 20 years I have participated in sex without using condom. She is of aged 25 she has got married and have a children of aged 10-15 years I used to have sex whenever her husband went to states and after coming from states he used to participate in sex with her after his absence I used to go and participate in sex with her. Like this situation was happened many times duration is from one year onwards is there any chances to get hiv/std upto now me and her didn't get any diseases.
Hi doctors I'm 29+5 weeks pregnant I'm scared of still birth some one told sleeping in day increase the risk of stillbirth. I sleep night @1: 30 morning I will get up @9: 00 again I vl sleep @ afternoon 1: 00 vl get up @2: 00.
Doctor please help me my last period date was 29 july and I do sex with my boyfriend at 13 august nd on 24 august the periods will started again but it was not as same as before blood is coming very low like 5,6 drops please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
After unprotected sex I m getting periods from last 3 months so it possible to become pregnant or not.
I want to get preg my date was 7 of this month n trying from three month which is the best way to get preg in this month please help me out.
My last period was on 24th Aug. On 30th Sep I got dry brownish discharge only once. Now my period is delayed for 13 days. I have done unprotected sex during my fertile period last month. Could I be pregnant?
General guidelines for peanut allergy
The key to an allergy-free diet is to avoid all foods or products containing the food to which you are allergic. If you are allergic to peanuts, you will need to avoid peanuts and foods that contain peanuts. It is necessary to read all food labels.
How to read a label for a peanut-free diet:
In addition to peanuts, avoid foods that contain any of the following ingredients:
Artificial nuts (Nu-Nuts)
Foods that may contain peanuts
These foods may also contain peanuts:
African, Chinese, Mexican, Thai, and other ethnic dishes
Chili, spaghetti sauce
Flavoring (natural and artificial)
Hydrolyzed plant protein
Hydrolyzed vegetable protein
Ice creams, frozen yogurts, Tofutti
Other sources of peanuts
These food sources may also contain peanuts:
Studies show that most people with allergies can safely eat foods containing peanut oil—except peanut oil that is cold-pressed, expressed, or expelled.
Ethnic foods, commercially prepared baked goods, and candy can be cross-contaminated with peanuts since peanuts are often used in these types of foods.
Peanut butter and/or peanut flour have been used in homemade chili and spaghetti sauce as thickeners.
Hydrolyzed plant and vegetable protein may be from peanuts in imported foods.
Trying to conceive. Regular period of 28 days. Last period was March 14. USG & blood test are normal. Dr. Prescribed me Meprate tablet from 28th March for ten days. What may be the reason for giving this tablet? I have regular periods.
I have a constant weight from last 7 years that is 37 kg, and I also suffering from mensuration irregularities, I was take treatment of it from regional hospital, consulting gynecologist doctor, but still my this problem occur again after sometimes of being regular periods.
I have doing sex with my fiance before 2 days but after 2 days she vomiting and not good health she is pregnant or not? I used the condom also.
Hello doc, I am 31st week pregnant and suffering from constipation. I drink lots of water everyday (4lts) butter milk and fiber items but still constipation problem. Kindly suggest some home remedies during this time to cure constipation. Can I have soft dates everyday as I feel it may help to get rid of constipation? Please suggest solution.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.