Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RekhaYour feedback matters!
Sir and a last question is that her period was over just 2 days ago.But i hae given ipill within 2 hours of sex.
My age is 30yrs. In 24 October 15. you had my delivery by operations. After that I got my periods till 12/11/15. After that now I not got period. So what can I do now.
My friend night just fainted while we were walking in afternoon, when I ask her are you ok then she told it's generally happens during periods! What is the precautions we can take to avoid such things to happen.
I have got a vaginal infection. Which itches a lot. Specially before mensuration cycle. Even hav some weird discharge .from past 2 months I have been using fungal creams which gives a bit relief! I really need to get out of it!
Hi Actually am getting bad smell Wen I go to the urinal recently am getting itching sensation over vagina & I got blood what was is the reason n which medicine. Will give relief to me.
How double marker, triple marker test results are calculated? If age risk mentioned in the report is 1: 326 and the risk of the patient who is undergoing these tests during pregnancy is, say, 1: 500, this figure of 500 is calculated purely on the basis of patient's blood or on the bases of both, patient's blood as well as her age?
I am 43 years old. Before 23 days of menstrual cycle, I suffer shooting pain in head. How to get rid of it.
Hi doctor I am on my periods but before periods I was sexually active with my husband. How ever my period started on early morning of 25 th and it will be lasting for 7 days. From 2 days my health is not good on 28 I had some masaladar curry in night and from next day I got acidity and burps and then from night I started vomiting and now bp is also 110/70. Please help.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
I want to tone my tummy as after becoming a mummy I have developed a pouch becuse of 2 cyerian. I have 2 daughters aged 7 and 4.
I am 18 years old. I am virgin. My periods are not coming from last two months and this is the third month. Please tell me a medicine for my periods so that it starts again.
Dear Doctor, My wife told me that she can not tolerate due enough pain during period and also she releasing lot of blood. I am in tension and scared. Please suggest me that Is it fine? And some time takes pain killer as well.
Plums originally originated in the continent of Asia. They are the member of the plant Genus Prunus, which also consists of apricots, cherries, and almonds. One can’t go wrong in adding plums in their diet. Plums have the qualities of being low in calories and they also enable you to meet your daily dose of vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber needs. Some other amazing benefits of plums are :
- Low in calorie content: Plums contain few calories as compared to its portion size, as they are low-energy foods containing 70 calories. There are just 70 calories in two plums of medium sizes. It has been suggested by CDC (Centre for Disease Control and Preventions) that when one includes more amounts of low-energy dense foods in their diet, it can help them to limit their total amount of calorie intake for controlling hunger and weight loss.
- Good source of fiber: Plums are very good source of fiber. 2 grams of fiber can be found in two medium sized plums. In average, adults need about 20 to 30 grams of fiber in a day, where most people consume only around 15 grams of fiber. The fiber content in foods can help control hunger. Fiber also helps to add bulk to our stool. It helps to mitigate and prevent constipation. Fiber also has the power to prevent the risks of heart diseases by absorbing cholesterol from our blood stream.
- Low glycemic index food: The calories in plum come from the carbohydrates in the form of sugar. In two medium sized plums, there is about 19 grams of carbs and about 16 grams of sugar. Although plums are high in sugar and carbohydrates, plums are low glycemic index food. The glycemic index helps to rank the foods that contain carbohydrate on how and by how much they affect blood sugar. Foods with a high glycemic index can cause a brisk rise in blood sugar. Whereas foods with low glycemic index cause a little bit of rising in blood sugar. And also people who eat too many of high glycemic index food has a high risk of diabetes and also heart disease according to the Harvard School of Public Health. Whereas eating low glycemic index foods helps to control diabetes and also helps in weight loss.
- Good source of vitamin A: Eating two medium sized plums can provide about eight percent of a person’s daily need of vitamin A or 400 international units. Vitamin A is essential for eye health, development and growth, immune health, reproduction, and bone health. Vitamin A is also known as a fat soluble vitamin.
- Good source of vitamin C: It is an important water-soluble vitamin. We need a minimum intake of vitamin C in order to make collagen which also helps in healing of wounds and plums are rich in this nutrient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I lost my virginity with my boyfriend, i am so much worried I don't know how it happened But I'm not sure I will marry him or not How can I get again virginity?
When I have intercourse with my wife. My sperm won't go inside her vagina, I feel that. It seems spread out her vagina while my penis goes inside her vagina. Please tell me is this normal?
On 2nd jan some 5 to 8 cramps came on lower right abdomen then on 3rd which is mine expected day of period, this day I got pain on my lower abdomen like periods pain but no periods is their, today 4th jan same pain like periods pain on lower abdomen and in from morning I was feeling weakness with faint type, unable to get up, now also I feeling weakness but I was cooking but weakness is there, what happens to me, on 31st dec I done intercourse and after finishing light brown or light red color spotting comes in toilet paper, but not so much. My last periods came on 7th dec and next expected periods date is 3rd jan done intercourse on 17th and 20th dec from 21st or 20th dec feeling cramps in left lower abdomen and pain in left butts till 28th after that I got <0.100 in S B HCG test done on 28th dec so tell me why this spotting happen. I also feeling pain on my boobs, nipples and areola area from 24th dec now is not so much pain there, bloating also and stool is also very little. I have to test of SB HCG again after 1 week of next expected period which is on 3rd jan. please help me.
Ayurveda is more than a mere healing system, it is a science and art of appropriate living which helps to achieve longevity. Ayurveda emphasizes on preventive and healing therapies along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma therapies for cleansing of body toxins. Panchakarma Therapies balances all Tridosha’s (Vata- Ether Plus Air, Pitta-Fire Plus Water and Kapha-Water Plus Earth- Three Bio Energies- Body Constitution).
Ayurveda Considers Panch Karma Necessary Before the start of any other Therapy. The logic being-as a cloth needs to be purified or cleanse of dust and impurities before it can be imparted a new colour. Similarly the body needs to be purified before it can be imparted new colours of youthfulness, Health and vigor etc.