Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
This problem to my friend she has problem of white water discharge in the age of 15. Some one told me it's leucorrhoea but in leucorrhoea the white water discharge is coming in more qty but in this case it come in very low qty. So is this also leucorrhoea or something else I and my friend so stressed pls give some good suggestions.
I need a baby which is the mean time of sex I do not know? And when we do sex the lower part burns both of us why? And what is the solution.
We are married since 3 years and while we have sec intercourse has not done yet. She is always dry and I have never seen her getting excited in 3 years.
My gf hasn't got her periods since last 35+ days and we are scared .all I did was finger her in the movies while she blew me. What are the possibilities or her getting pregnant over this .we are too scared and worried. I asked her to see a gynac but she is too scared to go with her mom and I am too scared to go with her. Please help me! We are just too young and naive to understand anything.
Hi, im 32 years old married since 3 years and tried twice for a baby. Both the times my wife got aborted at the time of completion of 3 months. We did not go for any investigation. We have to try again after gap of 4 months and scared of loosing again. Doctor suggested for semen test. Is that helpful if we do so. Also suffering from early ejaculation in 40 to 60 seconds and failing to fulfil my wife in intercourse. Pls suggest some medicines to cure PE and also about the tests to go. Pls do the needful.
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
I got married one week ago. My wife breast produce milk water colored 2-3 drops on squeezing. What it is? Why it is coming out?
We are bombarded with advertisements of how 'good mothers' never fail to have their children use antibacterial soap as a habit. But does it really work? There have been several reports of potentially harmful ingredients being used in these antibacterial soaps and yet their sale continues unhindered. Let's dive in to get the dope behind these soaps.
What are antibacterial soaps?
A drug called 'triclosan' was originally used strictly in hospital environments. In the 1990s the commercial manufacture of antibacterial soaps started with this ingredient in its center and fear mongering and advertisements pushed this into a whooping $1 billion industry. There is murky data on the FDA approval on triclosan usage and guidelines which are leaving us only with information the manufacturers propagate about it. But with enough information out there on the internet, should you wait for manufacturers to prove its effectiveness or make a judgment call? Here are a few facts to help:
1. It is as effective as conventional soap: There are countless studies and researches done in the last four decades that proves that antibacterial soaps are not more effective than regular soaps and the added triclosan doesn't proved any special health benefits. These tests measure the amount of bacteria in one's hand before and after usage. But the real question is do antibacterial soaps reduce infection rates and the answer to that question is yet to be proven.
2. It has the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria: The main benefit of using these products is its bacteria resistant formula. With frequent usage, some bacteria gain resistance to the chemicals. Eventually, while the soap kills off regular bacteria, the resistant bacteria can spiral into a local or global threat.
3. It can disrupt endocrine functions: Triclosan closely resembles the thyroid hormone and can bid to its receptor sites. This can lead to many problems like infertility, artificially-advanced early puberty, obesity, and cancer. This problem has been found during animal testing and yet not proven for humans. With so much threat on the loose, would it matter how effective or ineffective the antibacterial soap is against bacteria?
4. It can lead to problems in children: At a growing age, children are developing their immune system and natural resistance to diseases. Prolonged exposure to antibacterial soap can result in reduced exposure to bacteria which prevention the proper development of the child's immune system.
5. It is bad for the environment too: The more triclosan we use, the more gets flushed down the drain. The problem arises because triclosan isn't fully treated at sewage treatment plans and enters water bodies where it disrupts algae's ability to perform photosynthesis. The spin ball effect reaches all sea animals and plants and eventually comes back to attack us in ways we are yet to find out.
The solution to this problem is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is effective on both bacteria and viruses. If you are wondering how you can add bacteria resistance to your family without any added harm, consult a doctor today.
My girlfriend had M.C on 27/05/16 I had unprotected sex with her on 06/06/16. I had given her unwanted 72 on next day and now I had unprotected sex with her on 12/06/16. Is she will pregnant. Or would I give her unwanted. Help me please suggest me fast.
Hiii iam 21 years old and suffering from heavy period for 48 days I had taken trapic injection it stopped for few days and started again now can I use trapic 500 mg tablets to stop my bleeding now I have pcod please suggest me anything to stop my bleeding I don't want to go to doctor due to my financial conditions.
My wife started taking oral contraceptive pill from 10th day. And also we started sex from 10th day and so on. Will she get pregnant?
My penis has curved about 25-30 degrees over a period of last 6-7 months. Should I consult a sexologist or a traction device with vitamin e cream is enough.
1) if label says fat free then it is low in calories.
Usually fat free foods are high in sugar calories and also in sodium. It may also contain maida or some other unhealthy ingredients so pls check label carefully.
2) 100% fruit juice is a good substitute for fruit
None of the commercially available fruit juices have 100% fruit. Mostly they contain not more then 10% fruit and that to of poor quality. It is loaded with artificial flavorings, preservatives, sugar.
3) avoid citrus fruits when you have cold as they are cold foods.
Some people may be sensitive to them but not all. In fact they are rich in vitamin c which helps fight cold.