Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RavishYour feedback matters!
I suffer from gastritis and it is very painful sometimes I can't seem to do anything about it. Can you please suggest some type of remedy for it.
Hello sir, I am 33 years old. Suffering from severe acidity which leads to drowsiness, inactive body and when the symptom persist I take pantop d and now taking pantocid. I took a complete check up even endoscopy but no results found. Whenever I eat oily food and spicy my body get very lazy to do anything and get dysentric. Please suggest what I do to get rid of eat. Because medicine iam already having. I need permanent solution.
Dear Sir, I am 40 years old, my problem is I have pain at the place of anal. In the time of motion it will heavy pain.
I feel dull pain in my left testicle which is radiating towards lower abdomen mainly below belly button left sided slightly Is this dull pulling pain anything relater to hernia or something.
I am suffering from acidity and I do not eat to much even I am thin and week. I have only 37 weight and of 5'1 height. I am 15 years old.
Hello Doctor, This is sharath I am 28 years old. I am unable to digest if I had my dinner at late night and wake up early in morning.
Hello, I am only 30 years old, and healthy. I found a little lump on the outer skin of my anus, it does not hurt so far and smaller than a pea. It do causes itching though every time. It's been a month now, when I clean after poo it itches so I go deep inside to clean it properly. Again the soft stool began to continue. This morning while I was doing the same I got blood not coming out but inside. Could it be a cancer. How can I prevent or cure it.
She continued trouble with gas, acidity. I used omez d for her. But nothing happens. And for this reason she falls her hair. please reply me asap.
Dear Sir, last one month I couldn't take sound sleep. 2-3 time I wake up from sleep, during sleep I saw various horrible dream, how can I relief. I am 28 years old, female, 56 KGS, I am married. I have taken Gastric medicine. Pls doctor help me.
I've suffering from constipating problem from 2 days. Right now my stomach is swelling. I've taken metrogyl medicine. what's the solution for gas problem.
Hello doc, My mom who is 41 years is of normal weight and height. She is suffering from very bad stomach pain and vomiting due to gastritis quite often .once medicated she feels better and the pain returns after few days. Is this related to ulcer? Or food habits. Please advise.
Dear Sir/Madam, My Wife having a 14th week of running pregnancy. We regularly consult our gynecologist on every 15 day. My wife's running medicines are Thyronorm, Sustain 400 and rovamycin. Recently she had having started acidity issue. We also consult the same to our doctor. My doctor advice to stop to take/drinking of Milk as Milk is the reason for acidity. As per my knowledge Milk is the good for pregnant woman. So can you please advice us that what is the right? And Why she told us to stop the milk?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.