Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Prakash DYour feedback matters!
Hi After typing on computer when I look at some one or something they look more than one or cannot seen clearly. What is the reason of it.
Hello sir, I am a 19 year old boy and reading in 1st year. Sir sometimes I feel pain in my chest while sleeping when I wake up I feel somewhat relaxed and when I go back to sleep the pain comes back. Sir its really hurting too much. Sir can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and its precautions. Thanks.
She had problem on her eyes. They are painful and itching and it had in both eyes. What will have to do.
I was in relationship with a girl. She is a common friend. We are school mates but started to date after 2015. I found her very complicated. She didn't divorce her husband and was in relationship with a boy then me but I fell in love with her. I tried to eradicate all her fears and made things clear. In between her ex boyfriend and husband was interfering. She said that she would contact me after her divorce. This all happened from Jan 2015 to September 2015. I saw today that she created a new Fb profile and when I sent her fb request she blocked me. All her phone numbers are switched off. Should I still pursue to find her whereabouts or stay negative. I think If she really loved me let her contact me. Please suggest.
My eye sight is so low. How do I increase my eyesight? Or could please let me little bit about laser operation.
Sir 10 saal pahale mere aankh me halki chot lag gyi thi us samay kuchh nhi pta chala likin ab halka dhundhla dikhta hai aur drd krti hai. Ab kaise sahi hogi. Eska treatment kaise krayen.
SIR, I HAVE LOT OF PAIN IN MY WRISTS. I FEEL IT IS DUE TO USE OF COMPUTER. ALSO I FEEL MY MUSCLES ARE SLIGHTLY WEAK. I AM USING SOYA AND EGG PROTEIN AND DOING GYM REGULARLY. PLEASE SUGGEST REMEDY OR MEDICINES.
I am 50 year's old. For best vision i am using +3.5 no. lens in googles. Can i rectifying it by only medicines. I don't want any surgery or laser treatment ?
My 7 year old boy constantly blinking his eyes for at least a month now. And got dark circles around his eyes which was not this much before a month. He his sometimes complaining about infoor light sensitivity mostly at night. Some times his left eye getting smaller or close thanks the right eye. We are noticing all of these since a month now. What may be the reason for it? My child is over emotional sometimes. Cry a lot on very small issues. Less drinking of water ,dry skin cough and cold are very common problem to him. What can be the reason of his excessive blinking and what will be the solution?
Hi I am preparing for competitive examination very sincerely and hardly I have been sleeping only 4 hours a day for last 3 months and every day when I woke up I hot severe eye irritation and got evening one side headache though I refreshing by using tea tablets it is not working I can't stop studying but have to reduce this side effects.
Hello, Actually I'm having a bump under my eye and it's been there for days! I don't know how to cure it or make it go away. Can you please tell me how to cure it?
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia.