Find numerous IVF Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best IVF Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratnakar Majalekar
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (Ivf - Et
IVF - Donor Eggs
Submit a review for Dr. Ratnakar MajalekarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. Im getting my periods on 12th of every month from last three months as I was suffering from pcos it eas not regular but after 2 months of course im getting my periods regularly. Will you tell me whats my ovulation period d do I able to conceive?
Iam 39 year old. I married before 1. 5 years. We are trying for baby but not yet conceive. My husband age is 40 years. We are not concern with the doc. Yet please help me out
I have pcod& pcos problem can I conceive baby naturally or some other treatment required like iui or ivf?
Can women get pregnant with left ovary ovulate but left tube damage & right ovary not ovalute but right tube is open Please reply.
Wanted to ask whether we can have a child. Husband is HIV infected since Five years, CD4 report is good like 1200, 1400 1700. Please tell can we have a child with unprotected sex, and that too a normal child without any infection of HIV. Please advise.
I am taking regestrone pills because my husband came from abroad at the same day of my periods. 3 days I take pill. I am confused whether it make any difficulty for conceiving. Because we would like to have a child. What is the dosage should I take?
I get marriage for 8 yrs. Yet my wife did not conceive doctors check every thing they said un explained fertility once we have done iui also in last two years now we are trying for the ivf but searching reasonable & better clinic.
The ultimate of IVF is to achieve a successful pregnancy, which it has been doing for years. This treatment is helping the patients who are trying to conceive a healthy baby. IVF is turning dreams into reality by giving babies in the arms of people who never expected.
Advantages of IVF:
- IVF has helped the patients who would be otherwise unable to conceive, like:
- Women with blocked tube, IVF provide the best opportunity to such patients by using their eggs.
- IVF has helped the older patients with low ovarian reserve, who are not able to conceive. IVF by extracting good eggs out of them is trying to help them in getting pregnant.
- IVF is not only helping women but also males who are infertile.
- IVF is also playing a major role in helping couples with an unidentified fertility problem.
- PCOS is a common problem in ladies which causes an irregular menstrual cycle. IVF has proved to help ladies with this problem too
- IVF has proved the best solution for the patients with endometriosis- where womb lining parts grow outside the womb.
- Women with premature ovarian failure or menopause can conceive a child with the help of IVF treatment with donor eggs.
- IVF has been in practice for a long time and its past records are safe. With the advancement in technology, the success rate has also increased. People have been benefited with this treatments and recommend to others. IVF treatment uses the safest drugs and treatment.
- IVF can also help single women in conceiving with the help of a sperm donor and also same-sex couples who want to have a child. IVF allows both sperm donors and egg donor, which gives an opportunity to all to become parents, ultimately achieving their goal.
- IVF can also help in diagnosing the fertilization problem. Many problems are left unidentified, but IVF treatment involves a thorough research which can help in finding out the problem, this help in future treatments.
- Nothing is wasted in this procedure. Unused sperms or unused embryo can be donated to some other needy couple, of course with the permission of the biological parents. Unused embryos can be also used for research purpose.
- IVF with pre-implantation genetic diagnosis is one of the best ways to find out whether the child is healthy or suffering from the genetic disorder inherited by parents like cystic fibrosis, Huntington’s diseases, and muscular dystrophy. Screening improves the chances of a successful outcome by screening the embryo for chromosomal disorders such as Down's syndrome
These are the few advantages but the most important thing is that IVF is giving a good number in conception and delivery of babies. IVF treatment is a one-time investment. It gives us all the options like conceiving with own eggs/sperms or donor eggs/sperms. The procedure is safe and authentic and helps every type of patients. IVF treatment has given a new direction to our society and their thinking.
We have treated the root cause of infertility by herbal medicine according to american fertility association report the number of couples affected by sub fertility is currently estimated as 15% of all couples attempting to have children in the world
Types of infertility
1 Primary infertility
2 Secondary infertility
3 Recurrent miscarriage (in female)
1 Mild oligospermia 10 million to 20 million sperm
2 Moderate oligospermia 5 million to 10 million sperm
3 Severe oligospermia 0 million to 5 million sperm
4 Azoospermia 0 million sperm
Most common causes of infertility
- Nature and duration of infertility childhood testicular disorders
- Childhood and puberty development disorder
- Hormonal disorder