Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi YogishYour feedback matters!
I have a tummy problem I have only 20 year old. Other problem is joint pain. Give me solution nd treatment.
I have a back pain in last 3 months ,and I am 20 years old , I am so suffering for these, have if got any relief.
HI Remedy for golf elbow Is there any exercise which can be done to cure this issue Can weight lifting be done after treatment
Hi. From 3-4 days I am getting pain in my ankle. While I play any game it get unbearable pain in my leg. Please give your suggestion.
Hi Sir/Mam One day one of my friend mother is fasting and she took pain killer on the same day and she died. How it happened we don`t no please tell me the reason?
I got some problem with my hands and legs when I went to new place due to water change I will get pains.
Hello! My mother's age is 57 .She is suffering from back pain from last 4 years She tried many treatments but no permanent solution. As per spine mri she has osteoporosis and degeneration in disc .She takes painkiller which helps only for time being. Physiotherapy does not help at all. She did try some homeopathy treatment she felt better in pain after 2 months of treatment but then she got psoriasis on her back which was spreading on palm and feet then she stopped the treatment. As because of psoriasis she was unable to do daily household activities as she was getting cuts in hand .Now recently she applies dynapar qps spray daily once at night on her back then she feels little better in pain and when pain is more she takes ultracet tablet. Is there any cure for her pain or she has to live with the pain. She has no other sickness besides pain. Is there any other good external ointment to apply in ayurveda or homeopathy but then it should not give rise to psoriasis. As currently she is dependent on Dynapar qps.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 62 years old, 2 & 1/2 yrs ago I had been suffering from prostate problem in which cathedral was used for 10-12 days, due to this process I cought uti and thereafter all bones related problem aroused (knee joint pain & lowe back pain) etc. Although no treatment for ortho problems could have been done, after a gap of around 2 & 1/2 yrs. I started to get medicine for knee joint pain but still urine flow obstruction starts & I have to stop the medicine for ortho & get the medicins for urine like prostina & flow dart+. What should I do, could not understand, may please advise.
I have a back pain from last three months I have a slipped disc know some times I feel lot of pain suggest me.
Her Legs are getting cool too much And it is paining to please Tell me Why this is Happening to her?
My wife suffering with back pain in the lower part from last 3 months. Doctor said mussels are tightened. Medicines are continuing but no relief.
I am suffering from calf pain past 2 weeks. If I press my calf it is paining. Even while rest also it is slightly paining. During walking also it pains.
My mom has cervical spondylitis. Since 5 years. She is under treatment. But still no changes. Recently I read a post here. It was about cervical and it was related with jasmine. Can I know what can be done?
I'm 25 years old, and I have backache, in my right shoulder, I need to adjust every 15 to 20 minutes. My routine are sitting in front of laptop for about 4 to 6 hours a day, and body exercise everyday. One more, I have white dots in every knuckles, elbow, any advice?
It’s true that physical activities and sports can do wonders for your health. But, they can also be dangerous for your health, when it comes to injuries. While on one hand exercise provides you relief from stress, it can leave you with different kinds of injuries. However, there is no need to worry as these injuries are treatable. They can be treated by physical therapies. Here are some of the common injuries that can be cured by physical therapy:
- Ligament tearing and damage of tendons: This condition is very painful. It occurs due to any accident, trauma or serious injury at the time of exercising or sports activity. Sometimes, it is required to undertake a surgery in order to fix up the tendons or ligaments. However, physical therapy can treat this condition.
- Tendinitis: It is a common condition. It is nothing but the inflammation of the tissues around muscles and bones. This usually occurs in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, or ankle.
- Fractures: This is a very common type of injury. Be it skiing or walking, you can anytime meet with an accident and develop fractures. Physical therapy is first applied to give back the strength of the muscles in the affected part.
- Arthritis: It is a common problem in athletes. It occurs due to repetitive motion, such as swinging a racket. It is similar to other conditions in which there are a muscle tear or sprain. These can be treated by physical therapy.
- Dislocations: This is a condition in which the bones move out of their positions. It might occur due to a sudden fall or blow during any physical activity.
- Low Back Pain: It is a common problem for ageing people. It can be mild to severe. If you are having a low back pain for more than six months, you must consult a doctor immediately. Frequent sessions of physical therapy are advised for over a prolonged period to get rid of the pain.
Physical therapy is not just to heal your injury. There are clinics which now offer preventive evaluations. These are done to determine the muscle weakness in your body. If the therapist finds any problem in the body, he tried to strengthen the muscle in the area to avoid chances of meeting accidents or falling prone to injuries.
3 Tips to choose a physical therapist
- Be sporty: Choose a clinic that offers treatment to athletes and is not for regular patients.
- Look for certifications: Find out whether the clinic is certified to meet your requirements. Check whether they have a sports certified specialist (SCS) or an orthopaedic clinical specialist (OCS)
- Do background check: Ask others to get feedback on the clinic. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.