Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi VasanthYour feedback matters!
This is regarding my wife. On the basis of a recent ultrasound is diagnosed that she has cyst. Impression of ultrasound is below: Right Overy is bulky with polycystic appearance of volume 10.3 ml. Left Overy is normal but 11.3 mm dominant follicle is present. Please suggest.
Hi. I have been delayed with my mensuration cycle for 4 days of this month annd yet have no symptoms. I had an protected intercourse before 5 days dur for my period. Can someone help me out why my cycle is been delayed?
Please doctor tell me my breast are very loose please which medicine is helpful to become tight breast please tell me.
So I get pregnant then as have sex on Wednesday and read on internet said definitely get pregnant if had sex on Wednesday as was 1-2 days of most fertile days as egg got released on Friday.
I am 18 years old female having hormones imbalance. Menstrual cycle is abnormal and I am having very less bleeding. I am taking treatment from 2 years but I am not feeling better. Please help me.
Mera menstruation 8- 9 days badke ata hai or abdominal pain bahut hota hai ye kis karan se hota hai or mujhe es ke liye kya karna chahiye.
I'm a 25 year old unmarried girl. There's redness and irritation in vaginally. No swelling and no painful urination, lots of dryness in n around the vaginal lips. I'm using V-wash to clean the intimate area and applying mustard oil after every wash. But it still doesn't cure my problem. What can be done, please suggest.
I am 26 years old n m 21 weeks pregnant does test for babies brain development test tat is done in 16th to 18th can b correctly done 20th week.
I had sex with my gf 10days before her periods but now she do not get her periods but I am sure I did not ejlaucted inside her periods date was 28 nd today it is 1 whats prblm wid her?
I am 24 years old female without intake of contraceptive pill after 40 days I got my menses & now there is chances of getting pregnant?
Hi, my wife is 38 years old and have two daughters (11 4 old F/M child). She is having pain in breast nipple point. After consulting the doctor she is taking B-LONG Tab 1 per day. She is thinking that have breast cancer. Can you please advice?
My periods are not regular. I have gap of 2-3 months. I have ayurvedic treatment but it was not effective. Please help.
Sir, I am 22 year old girl. I have miss my periods for two months. This problem was first time to me. From 5 days I have milky white discharge which is odourless and I have no irritation or pain. From one day I feel severe pain in hypogastric region. My micturition and bowel moments are normal. Gynec doctor prescribed me progesterone for 3 days. What's my actual problem was. Anything complicated.
I had done HCG Beta blood test on 12.12. 2015 and the report has come as negative. As well as I had done Urine test On 10.12. 2015 and its also resulted negative. But however still I haven't got period till 12.12. 2015. As my menstruation cycle date is 12.12. 2015. How to get period done? What shall I Do? Please help.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.