Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
I have pain on teeth when I eat hot or cold food. I do not know why happen every time I brush regular two times a day.
My tooth become hollow I think there is cavity in my tooth please suggest me how to remove pain in my tooth and how my tooth can be fill.
I am 21 years old and I have tooth problem actually black spots come on that even when I brush properly doctor told that iron gets sticked on the tooth what can be remedy.
Hi, Form past 3 days I am suffering from severe tooth pain and consulted dentist to get rid of that unbearable pain. They went for X-Ray and finalised that my two teeth's nerves were damaged because of hard jerk and started Root Canal Treatment. They have made me to pay 3500/- per teeth for RCT and gonna charge 4000/- per tooth for surgery to remove dead tissues. After this they are gonna charge 7000 min for Cap for a single tooth. I am gonna become fool or these charges are fine in chennai location based on my teeth condition. Please advice.
After pregnancy my teeth become slightly yellowish. I think they lost their shine .what can I do for make them look white.
Filling of my front bottom teeth was loose. Now it has been detached. And there is is this dark brown deposit. What does it means.
My teeths are very yellow i' m doing many treatment but no better response show so please tell me solution how i' m whiten my teeth please tell me.
Recently I have gone through a root canal of my upper jaw teeth, the doctor has advised me further to have a cap fit on the teeth, but I feel comfortable even without the cap. So do I need to listen my doctor or neglect that?
I get sores in mouth like on tongue frequently and also on cheeks corners inside, so what to do to get rid of those?
Sir I am getting sensitivity in my side side teeth especially I I take something cold and lesser when taking hot or warm!
Mujhe teeth related problm hai main brush toh ache se kar leta hun but fir bhi muh se bohut smell aati hai.
I am having gum bleeding, in morning when I brush then I am having such problem please suggest than can I use salt and oil mustard sarso)
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.