Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rani P. D'souzaYour feedback matters!
Believe dental implants are often more economical than bridges. They are more conservative, have a high success rate, preserve bone and don't decay. In my experience, patients choose bridges over, but only because of higher up front cost. Implants are not only the standard of care, but a better value as well.
Sometimes when I spit I have noticed little blood. Normally also I feel the taste of the blood. Kindly suggest what to do?
I am 22 years old female having frequent canker sores making me unable to eat and speak its painful what are the causes of these regular canker sores.
I have foul smell problem from last 1 month even though I brush regularly and have a balanced diet routine.
I am facing cavity issues in all my tooth's. I do eat chocolates and drink tea regularly. I have undergone a root canal treatment once however facing a lot of issues with the rest of them. Please let me know what can I do to prevent any further cavities.
My teeth are very yellow and I feel very uncomfortable while communicating or talking to people face to face. Please help.
My friend did Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating site. When she was blowing his penis, she realized that he was presuming a bit and also she realized that she had a mouth ulcer. Now she is scared of HIV. She is not sure if that guy has AIDS and she is afraid of transmission of virus through her mouth ulcer. It's depressing. Please help her.
I met with an accident last year in feb due to which I lost upper 2 front teeth. I want to get a replacement now. Waht is the correct and safe procedure, how much will it cost and how much time will it take to be completely fine.
Sir I have a problem's in my teeth it is sinouos means tedhapan hai so how can I get the treatment for this.
2 days ago i had terrible toothache.I took painkiller and washed my mouth with lukewarm water.Its bit fine.But still wenever i touch dat particular it pains a lot tooth with gum.What to do?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.