Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am sunny, I want know about some effective medicines which we can eat after headache. Please tell me the best medicine.
What should I do as I am suffering from acidity for several months inspite of taking anti acidity capsule?
I have a dark patch of skin on my forehead since last few years. In recent 2-3 months has grown bigger and darker. There is no itching or pain. Please help.
I am a diabetic patient. I am taking human mixtard insulin injection but I do not want to took injection. I want only tablets. Can you pls suggest any tablets for diabetics.
Sir mujhe nightfall hota hai ek week me 3-4 bar please koi madicen bata dijiye jis se ise roka ja sake.
Since 3 days I am facing throat pain. I am 21 years old male, this is not happen before, this is the first time am facing this problem.
I an having problem while I urinate. Some pus cell comw along qith urine and it itches very much what ia thw problem.
Hi, I am 25 years old. I have been diagnosed with pcod. Was advised to lose weight. Have lost from 73 to 66 since January. So how will it help in pregnancy? Are the pcos dissolved because of my weight loss?
I have had constipation for quite some days and since yesterday I have been having acidity. I got the acidity in the morning when I got up yesterday. Constipation is the main problem. What is the best dat I can do?
I am suffering from severe sinus sir, my left ear get blocked whenever I take bath or it exposed to the air and I get severe headache often and my throat is sore always. I feel unheathy always and its so irritating.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.