Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamanYour feedback matters!
Hie. Recently me and my girlfriend had some sort of sex I didn't put my part into her part but just I rubbed. Does she could present I didn't split my orgasm on her part also. How do we know that she is pregnant or not. It's been a week since this happen. Please help with my question. When we have to use pregnancy test machine.
22 year old male has erectile dysfunction because of excessive masturbation, depression and anxiety. So please suggest proper treatment.
I am twenty two year old. Daily I used to masturbate. At least once. I am doing it since 6 years. Does it affect my sexual life with my wife in future. Sometimes daily or thrice by watching sex videos.
I have sneezing and coughing for 2 days. What can I do for my betterment sir. I have used some medicine. So plzz advice me for the best medicine.
My sister who is 17 years old is suffering from cough and cold since two years. She also has a watery nose and cough all the time. We have referred to many doctors but does not get any relief. She has also followed some home made remedies but no relief is there so please suggest something so that she can feel good. Can you help us?
Does medical abortion cause low immunity along with PCOD and A dose of antibiotics? And I have so problem hormonal problems as well. I took fluconazole 150 mg 1 dose and it went away.
Hello. please advice some natural remedy fr erectile disinfection. N in wat tm it can b cured? Thanx.
Hello doctor, I am habituated to masturbation twice a day or an alternate day's ,I try to control every time not to masturbate. So I request you to solve my problem. And does any problem occurs after marriage due to masturbate? Thank you doctor.
I have motions from three days. I have taken the tablets, but still it continues. What I have to do now?
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.