Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Some people are having hand sex (masturbating) so what is the side effect of human body and sex time period. And long married life?
Penis is left curve? I think this is because of masturbations. I want to make it straight again please help if there is any kind of medicine or anything.
Food is one of the greatest nourishments that is routinely required by our body. This is an element that can also make or break our immunity and promote good health. Therefore, it is imperative to eat healthy food so that one can not only take care of one’s body but also prevent the onset of various kinds of diseases. Carcinogens are present all around us, and we would do well to counter this with plenty of healthy food that are anti-cancer in nature. One will need to have at least 5 servings of this kind of foods in a day so that cancer can be kept at bay. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods and how you can ingest them to prevent cancer.
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but also keep cardiovascular diseases away. Garlic is known to keep the oesophagus and colon clean so that toxins are not born in the digestive tract. These can create problems starting from the manifestation of stones to other issues like tumours as well. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: There are various kinds of berries like strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, which can help in preventing cancer. This is due to the fact that these berries are filled with healthy antioxidants, which stop cancer cells from multiplying in one’s body. The antioxidants do this by stopping the process of free radical creation in one’s body. This process will help in preventing cancer.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a fruit that can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. One can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that one gets a good and healthy dose of tomatoes in a single day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage and cauliflower as well as different types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. There are many free radicals that are known to escape from one’s DNA and cause damage like the growth of cancerous cells in one’s body. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods like these leafy greens can actually put a stop to this process of free radicals and their production, which can also prevent cancer in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello sir I am having itching near my penis .i am using itch guard but despite using itch guard my problem is not solved .please suggest me an ointment or what to do .I am facing problem problem either working in ofc or travelling.
Dear Sir/Dr I have more Fever and My Weil Felix report are reactive so please Help me And My Family Doctor said you turn to 5 days Treatment of medicine but not effect on my body so please I want tips About Decrease my fever.
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
Hi I have been suffering from allergic bronchitis from almost 15 years. Although by medication it has been reduced by let's say 80% But I still have breathing problems. Also at any given time I can breathe from only one side of my nose (I.e. From only one nostril). Suggest me some exercises. Any remedies are highly welcomed.
I am 29 years old. I got married before a mnth. After marriage am suffering with urine infection And also allergies. please tell me what can I do.
A liquid flows out from my penis out when little erection Also pelvic floor and a nerve vibrates during erection What is this problem?
Dear Sir/madam. Before marriage I use to had hand job twice in a day. But after marriage I am able to participate in sex maximum once in a day (night only). What methods (natural) to follow to participate more than once.
I have Aquagenic Pruritus. I get irritation after bathing for 10 minutes without any rashes or anything. It gets normal afterwards. This happens only when my body is contacted with water.
In most cases, a urinary tract infection affects only the urethra and bladder("Lower" UTI) but in some cases, it can affect the ureters and kidneys("Upper UTI) as well. This is known as Pyelonephritis or a kidney infection. If this infection spreads to the bloodstream, it could cause serious health problems. Since women have a shorter urethra than men, they are more susceptible to kidney infections. This is because the bacteria typically enter the body through the urethra.
The most common symptoms of this type of kidney infection are:
- Frequent urges to urinate
- Painful urination
- Fever or chills
- Nausea and vomiting
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Foul smell while urinating
- Cloudy urine
Pyelonephritis is caused by the same bacteria that cause lower urinary tract infections. In some cases, it may also be caused by E. coli or klebsiella bacteria found in stool. In rare instances, bacteria from the skin can also trigger this disease. The obstruction of urine flow or reduced urine flow can increase a person’s risk of suffering from this disease. Some of the causes for this obstruction include:
- Presence of stones in the bladder, ureters or kidney
- Tumours or cancerous masses in the abdominal or pelvic area
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy
Kidney stones can also increase the risk of this disease by proving the bacteria with a place to multiply. Lastly, people suffering from diabetes or other conditions that impair the immune system are more susceptible to kidney infections.
A thorough physical examination along with a urine analysis and urine culture are the first steps to confirming a diagnosis. Some doctors may also ask for a CT scan, blood cultures and an ultrasound of the kidneys. In an ultrasound, your doctor will also look for kidney stones or birth defects that could increase your risk of this disease.
A 7-day course of antibiotics is enough to cure this disease in most cases. As long as the patient can take oral medication hospitalisation is not required but if the patient is nauseous and constantly vomits, hospitalisation may be suggested as the medicine will need to be given intravenously. In rare, extreme cases, the infection may cause the development of an abscess.
Abscesses cannot be cured by antibiotics and must be drained. Hence, kidney infections can be serious and one needs to take proper care if the symptoms are present. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.