Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Ramamurthy BingiYour feedback matters!
I am a patient of bp since 1998 and diabetes since 2008, taking medicine. Tab coversyl 4 mg and azulix 2 mf.
I am 55 years male and having diabetic and also having High BP, but till now I have not consulted to any doctor, so please suggest good medication Sugar fasting: 140 Sugar after lunch 150 Bp: 140 to160.
My age is 32. I have cholesterol patches around my eyes from last 3 years. I tried many things but of no use. What treatment should I take to remove these cholesterol patches?
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I'm suffering from acidity problem. I feel my heart beat more at early morning. After motion and drinking water I feel comfortable heart beat. Always feel full stomach.
Hi I am 31 years old male. I recently did my tests and everything is fine accept my cholesterol is little bit on the higher side. My total cholesterol is 240. Please let me know what should I do to fix this problem. Thanks.
Platelet count is low 120000. Also facing chest pain in right side for 6 months. What to do? Note=used to take ecosprin AV75 for couple of years for ischemic heart problem.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much calorie energy fat as calories from other source Is there a genetic factor to strokes I am trying to eat a vegetarian diet. How can I get the protein that I need.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Me I am drink 180 ml of alcohol daily at night. I have a dout that it effects my heart or not. In school days I am 1st in running. But now I can not go 2nd floor.
Hello sir/madam my father is an auto driver and used to consume alcohol and during on an occasion he fell down and shivered for some time later he stopped shivering when kept keys then we used librium and some vitamin tablets as suggested by the doctor then he was fine for 2 months but now again is not sleeping in night and says that some shocks are coming from inside the body and he is sweating a lot and bp is fluctuating like any thing some times 170 and some time 150 please suggest a guidance.
Recently I Checked with my BP. It used to be normal previously but it is now 120/90. Is it good sign to have this reading?
I am feeling pain in the middle of my chest from last 20 days, if I push it back pain increase, I feel more pain in the morning after getting up from bed, please help me.
Health Tip - Heart Diseases
In the race to live king - size, we embrace short cuts and unhealthy habits making our bodies a den of diseases. And one such life style disease is heart diseases. Symptoms are an increased or rapid heart beat restlessness nervousness and fatigue, pain in arm waist neck and jaws, difficult in breathing or shortness of breath dizziness and vomiting, and pain and swellings in legs and foot.
Causes: Smoking and alcohol consumption, hereditary or inherited heart conditions, tension wrong dietary habits and obesity, excess of anger excitement jealousy and rivalry triggers heart diseases exerting adverse influence on brain
Prevention: Eat nutritious wholesome food for all meals, ideal body weight, regular exercise and chuck blood sugar and cholesterol periodically.