Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision. He learnt siddha from his Father and Grandfather in a traditional ancestral way i.e through palm manuscripts and a teacher discipline (Guru Sishya) relationship. His Father practiced siddha system for more than 60 years. He started learning siddha system at the age of 18 with his father and became a certified doctor at the age of 25. Along with Siddha he learnt Acupuncture and completed his MD in Acupuncture in 1996. For his excellent service he has been awarded with The Agasthiyar Award, Siddha VaidyaratnaAward and Doctor of Science.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RamadossYour feedback matters!
I am so slim in figure so I just want to gain my weight as soon as possible and I am worry about my health so can you please tell me about this.
What is the main reason for joint arthritis? This disease is getting so common over the country, It is Mainly seen in old people's, but nowadays it is also seen in young person's why.
I am 19 years old and I am very slim. My hp is 13.4 gms but m very slim. Please help to gain weight.
I am 45 years old fit lady. I have knee joint pain and back pain but not much. What should I do? Also I feel low energy always.
What will I do my body starts paining while playing football because it's happening from last 2 days.
Why I am not growing anymore I am 20 years old and my weight is only 35 kg and my height is 4'11. I am too slim.
Hi sir I am vignesh from tamilnadu karaikudi how can I gain my weight? What type of food I can take?
My left knee is very painful. Not any damage. No any cracking. But I am facing pain since last 20 days. And now its very harmful. Kindly suggest me. What can I do. Please do needful.
I always feel tired what is the problem with me can you please give me some ideas that how can I feel active. I'm a house wife. And I do only house hold works.
I can't feel hunger in time of meal and I feel weakness in my body. I suffer also for constipation. So what can I do.
I'm 25 years old and 5'6" tall but my weight is only 45 k. G, for this slender look I usually fall into some unwanted embarrassing situation. Please help to increase my weight.
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.