Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Mohan BhatYour feedback matters!
I'm having burnings sensation while passing urine n few drops of blood causing me very tired please give solution to this as early as possible.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. I am facing problem in urination I feel my bladder is not getting empty even after urge to urinate. I took tablet LHD for 8 days and Syrup Cital 3 times a day till the time medicines were on things were fine. I have done my urine culture report is ok. I did ultrasound too that report is also normal. Now my medicines are over and the problem has started again I am also having pain in centre of my back and feeling uneasy as bladder is not getting empty. What should I do. Pls help.
I ate rice with small piece of stone like rice size during eating. Whether it will be out or not. L am feeling fear that it would create problem. please help me! I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this? I take Cardace H 5 mg BD for high BP Please guide me.
I am 37years male married. I am addicted to eating cloves for the past 1year. I consume daily 50 to 60 cloves and i have noticed that my urination has increased compared to earlier years. Please let me know if there are any side effects in consuming cloves.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult your Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.
I feel like poking pin inside my penis pipe when I urinate. please tell me what can be done in this.
Hello doctor, I am 34 year old. I have been suffering from uti since five years. I have taken treatment of this disease from several hospital. I have gone through several blood and urine test. But I did not get permanent solution of this disease. please tell me what should I do.
I am 58 years old person. I have very slow urine passing problem. Hospital has suggested for the operation. Any remedy with you apart from this.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
I am female age 69 years. No b. P. No sugar. Since last two months I am having urinary urge incontinence. Frequency is once in 3 to 4 hours which is ok. But when urge comes, I have to rush to rest room immediately otherwise there will be leakage. All tests done. Urine routine showed rbc 8-10, wbc 8-10. Took norflox 1-0-1, citralka syrup two tsp in the morning and two tsp in the night. But problem continues. Urine culture observed" no growth, sterile" ultrasound scan impression" cystitis" c t scan no abnormalities found. Please advise and suggest some medication to get rid of the problem of urge incontinence.
I have a big problem with my stomach since child hood swelling in intestine I am getting treatment but not getting benefit so what should I do and apart from it I do have my problem like I need to pee every after 1 hour with pressure and always I have cold so help me my age is 28 years.
Why Urine irritation problem occurs?
Hello everyone I am doctor Gaurav Nigam. I am a pediatrician by profession. I want to talk about a very common complaint which mostly parents come with especially of one or two month old babies.
They tell me that mostly these children are crying a lot passing out urine. The thing is they go from one doctor to the other doctor so many times that they have given this medicine and that medicine whereas there is no medicine required for it. Each and every one of us has a bladder and that bladder gets filled with urine. The thing in these children is that bladder is very small compared to their size. What happens is when the urine fills in it gets distended. It cannot be compared to the feeling of discomfort and that is the reason why baby cries.
So when the bladder fills baby cries and when he passes out the urine the bladder gets empty and baby stops crying. This is a classical cycle which happens every time when a baby passes out urine in certain cases of course. And this is an absolutely normal thing. So for this thing you don't really have to seek the doctor. I think that should solve a lot of queries of a lot of parents.
If you want to seek any help any query that you have for me. You can contact me through lybrate.