Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Mohan BhatYour feedback matters!
Frequently coming urine I. E, more than 5 times perhour. I was suffering this disease from years. What is the solution for this?
I am 59 years old. For the last few times, after having sex, I feel some burning at the top of penis which lasts overnight and after 2-3 urination, it vanishes. I asked my wife if she too feels, but she does not feel anything like that.
I have kidney stone in left side. Following is sonography report 5 mm non obstructive calculus in middle calyces. What treatment I need to go. I am drinking lot of water. 1glass per hour but this is still coming in reports from last 1 year. Size from 4 mm to 5 mm.
I m born with single kidney. And I m already 21 old and I have smoking and drinking habbite so how it's dangerous of my health just bcoz of one kidney?
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.
I'm 25 yrs old male. I have problem of urinary incontinence. Even after urination, I get urine drops which is not controllable.
Sir when I go for toilet just ofter or before urination a small amount of semen also drips .sir what disease is it? What should I do. Pls help.
I am in 48 years old women. My problem is bedwetting still 20 years. At first I have seen any dream then bedwetting. I have consulted a physician. My b.p and other test is normal. But I do no get any result still now. So what can I?
I have blood in my urine when I go to toilet after raises blood coming 4 to 5 drops or more. And having pain in my stomach. So please help me! And shaking hands in my body When I'm fear. Help me. Give me treatment.
I am a 24 year female recently got married I had unprotected sex with my husband on 7th day of m menses and after 26 hrs I had taken I pill and now after 10 days I am facing frequent urination and a little bleeding so my question is am I pregnant and if so please suggest test I should follow to get confirmed?
I am 30 years old male I have gas trouble which makes my stomach uncomfortable and I use go to toilet once I finish my luch for past 6 months.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
My kidney had damaged slightly due to the over dosage of medicine which was prescribed by the doctor whom I consulted. What are all the foods that I should not eat?
Actually if I drink more water then I have to go to urine so many times. If I drink less water then I will urine in yellow color and getting pain at penis. Please advise.
Burning urine. .some time occur. Penis ma vi burning hota ha. PATHOLOGY REPORT. Kiya ha CBC report normal. ESR REPORT-28 ROUTINE urine EXAMINATION. QUANTITY- 50 ml Colour - light yellow Appearance -hazy Deposit -absent Ph -acidic Specific gravity-1.010 CHEMICAL EXAMINATION proteins -absent Sugar - absent Ketone -absent Occult blood -negative Bile pigment -absent Urobilinogen -absent MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION OF CENTRIFUGALISED DEPOSIT. epithelial CELLS -occasional RED BLOOD CELLS- ABSENT Pus cells -2-3/h.p.f Cast -absent Crystals - absent Amorphous materials - absent Yeast -absent Bacteria -occasional Trichomonas - absent Spermatozoa -absent Mucus -absent Sonography full abdomen. Bladder is distended and shows anechoic lumen .no calculus. Pervoid volume 509 cc and post void volume 95 cc.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.