Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajkannan PYour feedback matters!
Hello, I'm 20 years old. Actually, I'm feeling a very sharp pain in my heel from 2 days without any injury. I always use to go by vehicle anywhere and rarely use to go by foot. I feels this pain whenever I go by foot. May I know the reason?
Dear sir my problem is my back bone is pain for 2months what solution this problem sir I am 27year old women.
Hi, I'm 22 years old 6 feet tall & 170 lbs weigh. I had my blood drawn on Thursday, and as soon as the needle pierced me I felt a pain along the distal 2/3 of my radius. The phlebotomist said it's because my upper arm muscles were too tense. Well the pain subsides within 5 minutes but each day since it's gotten more frequent. Please advise.
This is my Mri report impression. Disc degeneration and disc bulge is seen at L5/S 1 level indenting the thecal Sac without any nerve root compression. Annulus tear is noted. 2 this r my x ray report impression. Pid L5. S 1.
My wife is having acute body pain. She is extra ordinary weak with black spots near the eyes. Bp always remain below normal ; hemoglobin remain 7-8. Thyroid i. E. Tsh is around 8.
I am suffering from severe hand pain for last 2 Weeks. I was used a lot of tablets but there is no cure for my pain. Can you give a suggestion for that please.
Ghutne ke niche ke muscle mein dard rehta hai sir. Max hospital bhi ja ker aa gaya par koi fayda nahi hua. Doctor ne bs painkiller diya tha. Please bataiye kya kru.
Hi Last two months my left elbow given problem doctor say it's tennis elbow problem please what I do.
I am 67 years old suffering from knee pain left leg. Took diacerin 50mg twice daily but my bp shot up from 120/80 to 165/95 within 3 days of taking the drug. I monitored my bp but it didn't came down. Ultimately stopped taking it and my bp came back to 125/85 in 7 days. My knee pain still persists but is controlled by hot water foment action. Can I still start diecerin. I am female.
Hello my question is. I feel tired on my wake-up everyday sometimes very worse deep breathing after 10 min walk and stretching it become ok not completely .I do workout on evening after that I fell tired till morning and muscle pain on my chest and back .how to get rid of this morning tiredness.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.