Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeevYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my both breasts. Actually it is very tight from inside feel like stones and its very painful. please help what can I do.
I am having pimples on my face, I regularly wash my face .the pimples turned like black rashes. Is clindamycin is recommended to cure dat. Please help.
Hi I m 27 years girl. My height is 5 feet 8 inch. According to me I m very good. But I need to improve. I have four issues 1) I am thin but I am not week. 2) small breast. Want to increase. 3) dark circle - want to remove it fully. 4) my back is not straight. Want to make it straight. 1) I want to know who will handle all my queries. Means physician or dietesian or specialist. 2) and also want to know remedies, work out and diet. Please ans to my 2 queries
What should I do for dark circles? is there any simple and fast process for it? can it be remove in a week? please give your kind reply.
Dear Doctor, I am 25 my skin specialist suggested me to take aziwell 500mg for pimples if they are severe 3 tablets a week for 3 weeks. My pennis is not lasting longer on those days when I take that tablet. Other wise every thing is fine please help me is that is due to that tablets.
I have dusky dry skin but now my face become little oily. I have pimple marks on my chick and my face become so dull plzz suggest me what I do for spots free glowing skin.
What should I do to get a clean and clear skin by natural way? I'm having dry skin. I want to get fair.
Can you doctors pls tell a cream or gel for dark spots and scars to go? Pls I have small scars and dark spots in face .tell a gel or cream. I am white and there are only little dark spots and scars. Pls tell any one cream or gel name which doesn't change the texture of my skin.
I am a male of 20 eyers I play cricket for Karnataka state. After bowling 1 overs I face problems in waist and thighs joint what we usually call a grains problem wat shall I do to correct it.
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards
Actually i'm suffering from skin problems. i.e pimple in face an near to chest I have consulted many doctors so far kindly suggest what should I do?
Sleep affects physical and mental well-being. Sleep allows body to begin the healing process. Good sleep directly leads to fresh looking skin. Try and hit the sack earlier than you usually do and you will see the result within no time on your skin.
Skin health is an indicator of a number of factors, such as blood circulation, digestion and waste removal from the body. The skin is considered to be an organ in itself as it performs certain important functions in the body. Therefore, you always need to make sure that your skin is in its optimal health. Common skin conditions like acne, dandruff and blackheads can easily be prevented by following certain precautions.
Outlined below are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Avoid junk food: It’s high time you stop eating processed foods and the ones covered in grease. Junk foods which are rich in oil and sugar can make your skin oily and cause acne. Instead, replace them with seeds and nuts.
- Exercise: The benefits of exercise are not limited to fat loss; it is beneficial for the skin too. Exercises such as running boosts blood circulation in the skin and the sweat helps in draining out various waste products from the body.
- Diet: Your diet should consist of fiber rich foods, which improve your digestion. Many problems of the skin are linked to a bad digestive system. Cut out simple carbohydrates and include complex carbohydrates such as brown rice.
- Follow a skin care regimen: You should follow a proper skin care regimen to maintain your skin. Wash your skin with a mild cleansing agent every day and moisturize it. Apply sunscreen while going out to prevent sunburns.
- Drink lots of water: Drink lots of water every day. Water helps in cleansing the body by removing the waste products from the body. Abstain from alcohol because it only adds calories and damages the liver. Aim for at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis.
- Avoid overexposure to the sun: While sun exposure allows the skin to produce vitamin D, but too much of that can lead to sunburns. It increases the risk of certain skin cancers as well. Make sure to apply sunscreen and wear full sleeved clothes before going outdoors.
- Exfoliate regularly: Make sure you exfoliate your skin on a regular basis to clean your skin and get rid of the impurities. Don’t scrub your regularly as it may damage the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.