Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu NagrajYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old suffering from R.A .My RA is 18. 8 and esr, uric acid is normal, anti ccp test is sero negative. I suffered from thyroid but due to homeopathic treatment it is coming normal. have psoriasis on foot. Please let me know whether lam suffering from auto immune diseases. Are there any blood tests to confirm the diagnosis of auto immunity disorder. Please suggest which doctor should I consult a rheumatologist or immunologist.
My mother (age 60) is suffering from knee pain since last two year but now pain increases rapidly from past few months. My mother weight is about 97 kg. What should she do.
I am 45 year old female. I had got an operation of severe spinal stenosis l4-l5 before 1 month. What kind of precautions & what kind dite should I want take. How long it take for complete recovery.
I got stitches on my left knee. I got them removed today. Bt when I folded my knee the wound opened up a bit. Bt did not bleed and there was no pain. The duty doctor just dressed up my wound and said avoid folding movement it will heal up. Will it really heal up or will I get stitches again?
I am 32 years old, JAB MAIN MORNING ME JAGTA HU TAB MERE PET ME DARD REHTA HE. FIR FRESH ONE KE BAD DARD NAHI HOTA THA PAR AB KABHI BHI DARD HO JATA HAI ULTRASOUND KI REPORT ME FATTY LEVER, SUJAN HAI. MERE KO GAS BHI BHUT BANTI HAI. OR URIC ACID KI BHI PROBLEM HAI. HATH PERO ME JHANJHNAHAT HOTI REHTI HAI. SAUCH BHI KHUL KAR NAHI HOTI OR KABHI KABHI DO DIN KE BAD HOTI HAI. YE TAKLIF MUJHE 2 SAAL SE HAI. KAFI ILAAJ KARWA RHA HU LEKIN KOI FAYDA NHI HUA HAI.
I am 47 years old. i am suffering from back pain with knee problem since last two years. During early morning l feel severe pain but after some movement it reduces but never vanishes. Please Tell me precautions and medicines. Thanks.
My mother aged 60 years is suffering from rheumatic pains I am planning for physiotherapy please do get me your advice.
My mother pain in joint which is the solution of pain in the joint. Any solution of pain in joint. Please consult me in pain of joint.
Hello sir or madam I m volleyball player after playing the volleyball match everyday. My hand is paining.
I am 62 having pain on the rt fingers and the ring finger can't open easily'lock feeling. For the last 2 years my right shoulder has pain especially in the waken hours advice please.
Hi, I am a 17 year old boy. May I know. Why my knee pains. Every evening. Even if I have not got any injury. please reply me. As soon as possible! thank you.
My mother is suffering from sole and heel pain. So it's sometimes cause in working problems. So how she cure from this problem.
My uncle having problem in legs, from last 7 to 8 years, in his legs muscles going weak day by day or shrink also or not walk properly as a normal person.
Last one week I am very much disturbed with back pain and head ache also. Not able to work. Pls help me.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.