Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Radha S RaoYour feedback matters!
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase after ovulation? And what is the maximum length of lethal phase? Bec my wifeclosed18 day after ovulation today.
• 30% cholesterol in the body comes from diet
• Rest is produced by the liver
• High cholesterol leads to various heart ailments like heart attack
• Consuming fat-rich food like:
o Pastries and cakes
• Hereditary factors
Natural home remedy using coriander seeds:
1. Take 1 glass water
2. Add 2 tbsp of coriander seeds
3. Boil it for 15 min
4. Strain the mixture
5. Allow it to cool
6. Drink 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using watermelon seeds:
1. Dry some watermelon seeds in the sun
2. Roast and crush them into fine powder
3. Take 1 tsp watermelon seed powder
4. Add to 1 glass water
5. Mix well
6. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil and margosa leaves:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Take 10-15 margosa leaves
3. Mix them and crush to a paste
4. Add to 1 glass of water
5. Mix well
6. Drink on an empty stomach once everyday
This reduces the bad cholesterol in blood.
• Cholesterol is of 2 types:
LDL -- bad cholesterol
HDL -- good cholesterol
• To regulate LDL levels:
Drink 1 L of water every day
hI, I am 23 years old female Cycle 30+-2 days 12th Feb: actual period (12-18) 18th Feb: unprotected sex and ipill 28th Feb: bleeding for 2 days, less flow 9th march: last had sex (protected, but doubtful) 13th march: brown blood spotting for 2 days 4th, 18th, 30th march: urine hcg negative 30th march: blood hcg negative 4th April: no periods yet When should I consider my last period be? Should I trust those negative tests? Could I be pregnant or its the pill messing up with my periods? I'm really stressed, please help!
My wife faces severe menstrual pain at the first two days of the 4-5 days menstrual period. I took her to a gynaecologist and he suggested that it is a common problem. But advised to take pamaspas tablet. But still the pain is not being cured. My wife is now taking homoeopathic medicine dysmen for dysmenorrhea. But still she is facing pain problem. We are trying to have a baby. But no result is coming out. Please suggest to cure her pain and the process to make her pregnant.
I have took sysron n tablet for 5 days twice daily. Now it is 5th day bt til nw I dint get my periods. Please suggest me wat shud I do nw n whn I vl get my periods. I had my last periods on14 aug.
Hi. I am 29 years unmarried female. I have irregular monthly period since 2.5 years. Now I am having unwanted thick hairs on my chin and below person of the chin. I think this is due to hormonal problem. So what can I do for this. please suggest me. Thanks.
I am 22 years woman. M 6 week pregnant. This is our first child. Today we had a sex in morning. We sex in a week. I never get bleeding or pain. It will nt harm to my child na. M little worried.
I am a 22 year old girl. I am having period problem for past one year. I did ultrasound scanning and blood test. And the results were normal. Except that I was slightly anemic. I weigh 65 kgs and 156cm tall. I really dont know the reason for irregular periods. Could you please help and suggest a remedy too to solve my problem ?
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
I am married since last 9months, and we had daily sex for 4months but my wife is still not pregnant and later I moved to out of city for some official work for 6months. I am going back next month so pls advise some what dite should I and my wife have in this duration / gap to get pregnancy fast. Also advise is daily sex wrong? Will it effect?
Hi good morning. I have confusion. May I take unwanted 72' but we have used condom. If nothing will be inside then is it harmful to take unwanted 72.
I am 22 years old. I have taken premolut tablet over 2 months to skip my periods. I have my last period on 3rd april. I didn't have my periods till now as 50 days passed. My height is 5'2 and weight is 62kgs. Iam worried. What should I do?
Being childless can be a cause of depression for many families, especially women. Infertility in women has a large number of causes. One of the main causes is endometriosis and while a woman may not be aware of it, the pain of having it and its implications does make it worthwhile to know what it is all about! To understand fully what endometriosis is, it is essential to know about the fallopian tubes. These tubes are on either side of the uterus and their purpose is transfer a mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus.
How do Fallopian Tubes Get Blocked?
The uterus has a layer or tissue which lines it called the endometrium. If a woman does not become pregnant, each month, the tissue is shed through the process of menstruation. A condition called endometriosis is caused by the growth of a tissue which is more or less like the endometrium. The issue is that this layer does not grow on the inner walls of the uterus; instead, it grows in regions where it really is not supposed to be present, such as the cervix, the bladder and the vagina.
This can cause a lot of irritation, inflammation and in some cases, can also lead to the formation of scar tissue. However, endometriosis is not nearly the only issue that can occur when it comes to problems a woman can face with fallopian tubes. Another issue is something called hydrosalpinx. This happens when the fallopian tube widens because it is blocked. The prefix ‘hydro’ is because the tube then fills up with a fluid. This fluid prevents pregnancy as it prevents the egg from meeting with the sperm and being fertilised.
Schedule a visit with your doctor
When it comes to the diagnosis of the condition of fallopian tubes which are blocked, a doctor will usually examine a special type of X-ray which is known as an HSG. However, the reliability of this test is far from sure as there is about a 15 per cent chance that a false positive may be generated.
There are some solutions, for problems regarding fallopian tubes. When a single tube is blocked and the other is functioning perfectly, there is still a reasonable chance of getting pregnant and a doctor can prescribe drugs to improve the chances of pregnancy using the tube which is functional.
Laparoscopic surgery also has quite a lot of appeal for women having blocked fallopian tubes. It is used to open blocked tubes as well as to clean out scar tissue. Depending on how severe the block is, a 20-40% pregnancy rate can be achieved post-surgery. IVF treatment is also a viable option. Fallopian tube trouble can generally be overcome. But the first step is awareness! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.