Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.C. SubhashYour feedback matters!
We all want to look our best. Being well dressed and presentable boosts our confidence and equips us to deal better with any professional or personal obligations that we may have. Someone who’s sharply dressed, well done hair, properly done eyebrows, no trace of facial or body hair, will make a better first impression than someone who’s unkempt. And it is a commonly agreed upon fact that the first impression on someone will speak volumes about our future interactions with them.
One of the most observable feature of our entire getup is facial and body hair. Imagine being completely updated with the latest trends while choosing an attire, but then your body hair shows through! It will be a little disconcerting and plays down all our efforts. Understandably, going to salons for waxing/threading or even tweezing on a regular basis can be time consuming and many times, we might also feel too lazy to step out for the sole purpose of hair removal. Rather than going to the parlour for hair removal every month (and in some case, once in every two weeks even), it makes more sense to find a more permanent solution to this. Opting for laser hair removal can rid us of this headache (Learn more about headache/migrain problem).
Laser hair removal is a modern technology developed for the increasingly chic and conscious population that likes to be always ready to go out without worrying about a disturbing view of stubble spoiling their look. Laser hair removal is a non-invasive procedure that removes unwanted hair from our body without major side effects, by using a long pulsed laser. Lasers can cause localized damage by selectively heating dark matter or melanin. Hence, it targets the hair follicle, while not heating the rest of the skin. General side effects include mild itchiness, temporary redness and swelling, pain, tingling or a temporary feeling of numbness. (Learn more about Laser Hair Removal Treatment)
But, be careful as to do careful research before finalising your specialist. It’s imperative to hold thorough discussions with the team that carries out the hair removal and be assured of their competence.
How to become white and glow in face and disappearance of pimples. please suggest so that i can look younger?
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old, I have bladder in my both nipples since I was 15 year old now it has grown, kindly advice me what I should do and is it a breast cancer like ladies, I am getting scared please advice.
I have a habit of peeling my lips and they become swollen and blackish. So what can I do for leave this habit and get a healthy lips.
I have pimples and black spot on my face. My face is very oily every morning when I wake up I saw a new pimples. What to do?
I have a very dull and lifeless skin my body has a gud bright colour but my hands and face are very dull I want to to match my face with my true colour I'm suffering from this for bout 10 years can't get any solution until noq.
My mom has a lump in the breast. We went to go to the doctor when lump was realized. Doctors said it's natural. It felt a little pain and swelling time to time after sonography test. Problem is still continued after 6-7 months. Many types of medicines we have tried but no relief. What can we do? Is sonography harmful? Any solutions in ayurveda, home or allopathy?
I scratch some of the chicken pokes from my face. Can there marks never remove from my face. If they will be fine then suggest some effective way or home remedies.
A skin rash can be unattractive, agonising, painful and can bring about a huge number of different side effects. Here are seven incredible cures from homeopathy to take the rash away. One needs to make sure that every homeopathic medicine needs to be taken only after prescriptions by a doctor. Every cure is joined by a description of the side effects that show its use.
- Apis Mellifica: This is great to treat the rashes that itch, burn and sting, particularly in hot weather. It is an extraordinary solution for reactions that are allergic and where puffy swelling shows up with redness. Blisters, swelling and the redness will be visible. It commonly targets your face and eye zone. You will feel some relief when cold water or ice is applied to it.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This cure originates from poison ivy, and it treats skin rashes that are caused by the same plant. It treats excessive itching, tickling, burning, prickling, blisters that cause red skin, and those blisters that contain liquid. Applying heat brings help and are usually worse during the night.
- Sulfur: This is a good remedy for rashes that are itchy and burn a lot. You feel better when something icy or cold is applied to the area. Your skin is dull, dry and peeling with sores and liquid filled blisters that are inside a patch of dull red skin. It might affect the left half of the body more frequently than the right, particularly at the folds of the skin.
- Urtica Urens: This is just like Apis as mentioned above. You will have huge red patches of skin that sting severely. You might feel like needles are piercing your skin. This medicine helps you get relief from that.
- Graphites and Natrum Mur: These are extremely well known homeopathic medications for itching connected with skin inflammation. For using Homeopathic medication Natrum Mur, the individual must have dermatitis or eczema with dry emissions or rawness of skin because of brutal itching.
- Sepia: This cure is useful for a rash with blisters and sores on skin that has turned yellow or chestnut. In the beginning, the blisters will be dry, and will continuously get wet and release a fluid. It frequently affects the joints, the area behind your ears, your knees, and your lower legs. The symptoms decline in the late evening, and during cold climate. Sepia is a decent solution for psoriasis.
- Mercurius Vivus: This is great for rashes brought on by poison ivy and bacterial diseases. It will be very moist and have an odd smell. The rash will spread outward from the spot where it starts and will include raised bumps filled with pus. You may sweat a lot, and experience a lot of itching, particularly during the evening.
- Arsenic Album: It is one of the promising cures for itching from psoriasis. Where the side effects include psoriatic injuries alongside serious tingling, Arsenic Album is a standout amongst the most effective homeopathic prescriptions for itching to treat the condition. These sores are dry, harsh and with abundant scales. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.