Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punyavathi CYour feedback matters!
My friend who is 22 years old have irregular period. Last time she had period on 3-4 march and till now her period did not come. She always has irregular period problem. Some time she has period every month and some time in every two month. Pls give your opinion. Thnx.
I am 26 mother of a child feel difficult to breath when I wear bra if I do not wear feel free my breast is soft n thin how to increase my breast? I feel like asthma which type of bra s comfortable?
I am 23 year old boy. me and my wife try to have baby but we are not able to conceive a baby we try from last 4 months. How we can conceive a baby. so, please tell me?
What is hymnoplasty? Where it is done in secunderabad? Do this process is the only way to reconstruct virginity? Do this has any side effects. How much it costs.
My breast are so loose and small. How can I make it in perfect size. Any exercise can improve it, then please suggest me or something else which can improve it. Thanks.
I had intercourse with my gf on 27th April late night. I used standard condom and just after finishing intercourse she asked if I have ejaculated over her vagina (she said this while touching outer part of her vagina). I was sure that condom wasn't torn, even went to washroom and checked it closely. I thought it must be her own wet lube. After 10 mins, even asked her to get washed off. 2 days later on 30th, she vomited in the afternoon and said it may be due to hot summer. Since then I got worried. I'm sure I didn't ejaculate inside her and condom wasn't torn. Her last periods were on 11 april and it's been more than 3 days since our intercourse. She doesn't have any abdominal pain as such and no other issue till now. Want to know if there is anything worrying? Any precaution to be taken?
Yesterday I had sex. Today m having body cramps. My vagina is paining as well as my lower abdomen. M getting a tendency of nausea too. Please help me out to figure out the problem.
Candidiasis or yeast Infection of the female reproductive organ is a condition caused from the fungus known as ‘Candida’. A vaginal yeast infection is accompanied by severe itching, swelling or irritation in your vaginal region.
Yeast is present in your vagina in a small proportion as part of the normal vaginal flora, an imbalance of which results in vaginal Yeast Infection. Frequent in its nature, these infections can be quite bothering due to the symptoms that such as persistent burning sensation in your genital area, excess vaginal discharge, painful sex, rashes followed by soreness around your vagina.
What are the causes of Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Antibiotics lowering good bacteria or ‘lactobacillus’ within your vagina
- Unchecked and untreated diabetes
- A Fragile immune system
- Uncontrolled eating habits, like consuming a lot of sugary food
- Menstrual imbalance
- Inadequate or no sleep
How to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Treatment of the infection varies with the severity of the condition. For simple infections
- One to three days of anti-fungal medications in the form of cream or ointment, for instance, Terazol, Lotrimin, Gynazle and Monistat.
- One dosage of an oral medicine known as Fluconazole
For complicated Infections
There are particular types of Candida that does not respond to the normal treatment and hence requires a more aggressive approach. If you meet any one of the following criteria like uncontrolled diabetes, weak immune system due to HIV positive or medicinal side-effects, you are pregnant, excess build-up of the candida fungus, the infections recur more than four times a year or you are down with severe itching, swelling, redness, tears or sores in your vaginal area, your case is severe and complex.
Possible treatments in this situation can be:
- A 14-day tablet course, cream or ointment for vaginal treatment.
- 2 to 3 dosages or a long term usage of anti-fungal medication or Fluconazole (not suggested for pregnant women).
- Cure of your sexual partner who may be transmitting it to you (although these are rare) or use of condoms during intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I had done sex on 12 April n last period date is 30 March so just worried dat I shld nt get pregnant bcoz I am nt yet ready for it n already hv one child before I do not knw bt I am going to washroom many tyms n frm stomach some kind of noise. Past 3 weeks I am having heated thinks like papaya n coffee alot bt I de ipill also within 72 hours ha bt nly it was I had in evening.
Hi, I am suffering from. Following ailments - Mucus all the time - Frequent indigestion - Joint pain - thumb, right knee, right elbow, lower back - 15 day menstruation cycle My current age is 31, ht 5'4, wt 49.
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy with. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyles have made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then the changes that you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
The below are just a few of the top things, there are definitely more:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched for. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself - discipline, self-control, strong will, or commitment - whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietician or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you - you decide if you win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which will determine your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body as unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more.
Hello Urgent help My 13 days old baby is on breast feed n my left breast nipple is becoming hard n it's paining during feed n baby is unable to feed please suggest some help.
I took I pill on 25 Oct. .after one week of that I had weakness n a slight whitish discharge. .is that something to worry like related to pregnancy? Will my dates be on time? Pls reply .seeking advice.
I have a 1 year old german shepherd bitch. She is very slim and gets sick almost every second month. I fed her pedigree for year and now feeding her rice and chicken twice a day. Also I take her to walk in morning and evening. What shall I do and feed her to be healthy and bring her in good shape?
Small pieces of stone come out with that juice only and directly enter into intestine and with stool they pass out easily.
It does not cause any pain because medicine prescribed here provide relaxation to muscles and opens the ducts so stones will remove easily.
Give a look to this image of stones removal from gall bladder and removed stones.