Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PriyaYour feedback matters!
I have developed gingivitis which is the beginning level. My front lower (4 teeth) are not aligned. Is braces the solution to do away with gingivitis? Moreover, if I go for braces it will even become difficult to clean teeth ending up with more deposition of tartar. What to do?
My teeth become black from bottom. The blackening made a lining around every tooth. I have tried many pastes herbal and others. But does work at all. Once I got cleaned my teeth by a dentist but the problem prevails again. Please suggest any solution.
How to cure the teeth problem when hot or cold water is drunk. Any effective measures for curing this problem.
Hello doctor I'm 23 years old female I'm having left side molar with tooth caries and right side teethcracked. My dentist told have to remove the left side molar and then have to put cap on right side. How much cost have to spend for both? Pls reply me.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I just had a rct treatment today. Could you please tell me what food should I have so it won't hurt the fillings.
Hi doctor mere husband ke mouth me chaala par hai 3-4 hogye mouth paint ka use kr rahe hai. But farak nhi par raha .he used chaini khaini daily .
My 3 question 1.Change hair shampoo & conditioners cause any problem? 2. Change toothpaste cause any problem ? 3. Change hair oil cause any problems ?
Sir I have problem In my mouth just like chale(ulcer) mujhe hamesha hi muh me chale hote h koi upai do me bahut pareshan rhta hu.
I hv pain in my teeth when I hv taken any cold drink feel so sensitive and when we eat any sweet and after we drink water then feel pain in my teeth.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.