Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya BansalYour feedback matters!
What can I do for cavity in my teeth I have shown to doctor and he suggest to me filling cavity. But I do not want to do it so I want other suggestion plzzz suggest me.
Sir, I am suffering from the ulcers in mouth, so what can I do, I had already consulted 1 time, but I think that there is also problem in my stomatch.
I am a 70 year old male. I have an abscess on the gum near the tooth where root canal was done last year my dentist advise to extract the tooth as it is cracked. A course of antibiotics did not reduce the swelling can I save the tooth?
I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brushing early, I guess. It was paining a lot. When I removed the puss I felt better. But there was puss again. What is it and is it serious?
Dr. I'm suffering from discoloration of My teeth and my dentist told me to brush with white toned toothpastes. I've tried many whitening pastes still no result.
Don’t share toothbrushes. Using someone else’s toothbrush exposes you to another person’s body fluids and potential germs, which could make you sick. People with compromised immune systems or who are sick with something they could pass on to another person should take special care to use only their own toothbrush.
Rinse your toothbrush after brushing. Give it a thorough washing to remove any leftover toothpaste or debris.
Store your toothbrush in an upright position. When you’re done brushing, try to store it standing straight up and allow it to air-dry until your next brushing. If there’s more than one brush in the same holder, try to keep them as separate as possible to prevent cross-contamination.
Keep your toothbrush out in the open. Do not routinely cover toothbrushes or store them in closed containers. A moist environment, such as a closed container, is more conducive to the growth of bacteria than the open air.
Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Bristles that become frayed and worn with use and will be less effective at cleaning teeth. Children’s toothbrushes often need replacing more frequently than adult brushes.
मुहँ के अनदर गाल की मे जलन है और खुरदुरापन है ये 15, 20 दिनो से है दवा खाने पर ठीक हो गया था लेकिन फिर हो गया है क्या करू कोई उपाय बताय सर या कोई doctor बताये plz.
Lately, I've been having the problem of vomiting while brushing teeth. It happens only when toothpaste is used. I was told that people with gastric problem usually face this issue. I've have no stomach issues like gastric or any other pains internally in the stomach. I would like to get some information on what the problem would be and your advice on how to deal with this issue. Thank You!
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
Sir, I am about 17 years old. Every day every week I have too many ulcers in my mouth please tell me a best advise for this I used too many medicines but not useful for me please tell me what I had to do?
I have a teeth problem. My teeth is yellow. I tried many toothpaste but no response. So Dr. can you suggest me best toothpaste for white teeth.
I am 33 years old and I always smell bad breath from my mouth. Can you suggest the best home remedies or treatments suits by problem.
Aftr initial tooth decay in between the teeth wat will b the time required for severe infections dat requires a root canal treatment.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.