Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prem SreeralaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year male about two years ago I have ejected my premolar teeth due to cavity and pain. Now a day a teeth just side by that teeth also also affected by small cavity and I feel that cavity increase day by day. A teeth just above it in upper jaw also began to same problem. I brushes twice a day by patanjali paste, yet problem occur. What is cause? And precautions.
Hi I am 22 yrs old. My teeth are yellow and lower front teeth are having black plaque like material on edges, how can I make bright white and clean.
I'm 22 year old male. Every morning saliva forms in my mouth unusually as soon as I realize that I'm awake. Even I spit it once, it forms again and this thing repeats again and again until I brush in the morning. This thing also happens before sleep at night many times where I don't brush and slowly fall asleep with continuously spitting the saliva. This thing is happening to me for 7 months from now but never happened before. What should I do?
I'm just facing problem with my yellow teeth with not shining. I want some kind of home remedies to cure my teeth from being yellow. Just want to remove black somehow or others with strongness too. Give me some advice.
Hi, My gum is very inflamed and every morning I get out blood from mouth because of It and also while washing my teeth. My mouth smell is so bad as well sorry for my weak language.
My gum is paining very badly from past two days and its also swelled up. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
Actually 3 days ago Maine galti se bht garam Pani pee Liya tha to usse tongue pe ulcer ho gya tha wo to cure ho gya bt lios pe halka sa jal gya tha usse. Jaise chhala type ho. Kya apply kru jisse wo Nishan chala jaye n thk ho jaye.
I am 21 years old and i am suffering from a severe toothache. Please recommend me some painkillers or some other remedies to stop the pain. I will consult a dentist in December but till then I can't bear the pain.
I am 23 year old. I have bad breath problem. My tongue seems too white even after cleaning it. I also found tonsil stone in my threat. How to prevent this bad smell from breath.
Hi, I am 27 year. Old, I had earlier fix my tooth by dental crown and now it again remove so I want again to fix my one front tooth so, please suggest now what I do? and also my current position is not so much to I do a dental implant so kindly request to you please, suggest other way. Please.
I am 19 year old. I have under bite teeth problem. How can Dr. Fix it and how much cost please help me and how much time it's take. Thx.
Hello sir, I had braceses before two years but the wire of braces still remain it was not be removed by my doctor .Now a day my breath is stink heavily and the yellowness is increasing perhaps I do my brush every day. So if this problem caused by braces or power and how will I get rid from it. Please reply.
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.
Sometimes in the morning when I wake up I find from my mouth saliva has come out while m in sleep I don't know when it happen, y it so ,which deficiency I have, what should I do? M having thyroid is there any link between these two?
There is a gap about 4 cm between 2 teeth in Middle of my lower jaw what is the easy solution? Please tell me.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.