Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TavarkhedYour feedback matters!
Why I am having too much hair fall. It's not hereditary. please help me. I regularly nourish my scalp with oil. But still my hair is too weak and thin.
Keep getting sore throat, voice disappears. Takes long time to heal. No cold/runny nose. What is the issue.
I have back pain from last three months I am using several medicines but no use what should I do to reduce my back pain so please advice me which medicine I have to use for my back pain problem.
I am 22 year old male and have backache for last 4 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi doctor I am 28. Got married 5years ago. My husband has no interest in having sex he never enjoys .Is there any medicine for him?
I am a patient of "seizure for the last 15 years and am taking Mazetol 200 daily twice. Still some times I feel very depressed, disturbed sleep. What should I do.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I want to gain some weight as I am very lean should I take food supplements or I should take protien more from natural diet and gain weight in a healthy way?
Sir. Mere body pe khujli chalke spot ban jate he aisa koi tube bataye jisse khujli aana band ho jaye.
Hi I am 33 years old. During the recent health checkup my hb1ac level was at 6.2. Please suggest if I should start taking medicines or this can be reduced to normal level by diet control and exercise.
Hello. I am 24 years old girl. In 3 months I gain my weight 69 to 75. I am nt eating much food like oily n sugar foods. But my body feels vry bad and even sometimes my body get swell and sometimes it is normal. Kindly suggest me any solution for lose weight in a month or two months.
I have a regular hairfall. please suggest me how should I stop hairfall and how can I grow new hairs.
According to physiologists, human bodies are of three types: endomorph, mesomorph and ectomorph. Endomorphs are round and fat; they find it difficult to lose weight. Mesomorphs are neither too fat nor too thin; they can lose the weight they gain very easily. Ectomorphs are usually thin and tall; they can eat whatever they want without gaining much weight.
If you are an ectomorph and you wish to gain weight, the bad news is that it will be difficult for you. Your metabolic rate is too high and your muscle growth is comparatively lower. If you want to gain muscles, you need a comprehensive workout routine and the right diet. Along with the right training, you need to remember to eat from the three major food groups: carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
I. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrate is the main energy source for your body and you need 50-60 per cent of it in your daily intake. The foods you can include in your diet are as follows:
- Whole grain cereal
II. Proteins: Protein is the most important macronutrient (food you need in huge amounts in your diet). Protein plays an important part in repairing your body and building muscles. You need 1.5 grams of protein intake as per your bodyweight. Proteins you can eat include:
- Lean meat (Such as turkey or chicken)
- Fish (Such as halibut, tilapia, cod, etc.)
- Seafood (Such as crabs, prawns or lobsters)
- Skim milk
- Whey protein
- Cottage cheese
III. Fats: The correct fat intake will raise your testosterone levels (this hormone is responsible for muscle growth), protect the joints in your body, provide extra energy and improve your mood. You can add fat to your diet by consuming the following foods:
- Organic nut butter (Such as peanut butter or almond butter)
- Fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, trout, tuna, mackerel and herring
- Healthy oils (Such as olive oil, fish oil or flaxseed oil)
Hangover is referred to as the unpleasant symptoms that take place after alcohol consumption in the excessive amount. It is called veisalgia in medical terms. Significant symptoms of a hangover are headache, feeling dizzy, nausea, body ache, vomiting, fatigue, abdomen pain, trouble with concentration, diarrhoea, disturbed sleep, uneasiness and anxiety. The symptoms show up when the intoxicating impact of alcohol drops down to zero. This may keep going for up to 24 hours or more.
Homeopathic medicines are extremely powerful in curing a hangover. Medicines of natural cause are utilized as a part of Homeopathy to manage hangover cases. Homeopathic medicines are hence free from any severe reaction due to excess alcohol consumption.
Here is a list of different homeopathic medicines for curing a hangover and instances when they are used:
- Nux vomica and Carbo Veg: Nux Vomica and Carbo Veg are primary homeopathic medicines for a hangover accompanied with headache. Nux Vomica is used when stretched feeling and pain in the head take place after alcohol utilization. Irritation is also experienced with pain in the abdomen, with regular stools are additionally seen alongside headache in such cases. Carbo Veg is one of the best suited homeopathic medicines for a hangover where exceptional headache occurs after alcohol consumption. The head feels overwhelming with a sensation of weight on it. These indications are joined by gastric problems and bloating of the abdomen. Carbo Veg is the best in such cases among Homeopathic medicines for hangovers.
- Arsenic album and Ipecac: Arsenic Album is helpful where vomiting shows up from taking alcohol. The vomit might be clear, bilious or green in shade. The stomach does not take any sort of nourishment or water and quickly tosses it out. Nausea and retching are likely. Ipecac is a standout among the best homeopathic medicines for a hangover where nausea prevails after taking alcohol along with constant retching. The vomit predominantly comprises of clear, watery fluids. The nausea does not die even after vomiting.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is brilliant among Homeopathic medicines for a hangover where it is accompanied by dizziness. Gelsemium is generally recommended when a man suffers from light headedness. He feels as though the room is revolving all around. The affected person would also have difficulty in walking steadily. Dull or double vision may, likewise, show up.
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is one of the best homeopathic medicines for body aches emerging from a hangover. It can be utilized for curing body aches and muscle pain emerging from drinking alcohol. Rhus Tox also deals with soreness, wounded feeling or pains that are tearing in nature.
Homeopathic medicines are very effective for curing a hangover. Being natural, they help you revive yourself after you have had a night of heavy drinking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.