Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen PrasannaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old recently I got endoscopy checkup reports came I have Erosive Gastropathy I using medicines from since one month last few days from in morning times while splitting or in flum small light blood come out from my mouth light throat and chest pain any suggestion.
What is an ulcer how is it caused what to do if it happens again and again Please suggest a remedy or guide me whats wrong in my diet I am a 18 years old boy.
Doctor, for past 10 years i am having the habit of taking gudka & pan-masala. How to stop this habit to sustain my health?
Mera teeth bahut kharab hai. Mere danth main payoria ho gya. Main metronidazoleDG Gel use karta but mujhe koi faida nahi mila. Kya karoon. Please help.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
I am suffering from tooth ache from 3 years. I have gone through dentist items to be sensitive tooth cavity spoiled items. How can I get rid of my tooth ache?
I'm 26 years old, I'm suffering from lower wisdom tooth pain from past two days. The wisdom tooth is covered with gum tissue over it. doctor told me that it would required surgery. I wanna know that there is any painless technique to remove tooth without pain. I'm getting stiffness too on my face and headache with pressure like sinus.
One of my wisdom teeth has been infected and I visited a nearby dentist. He assured me of an RCT and also a extra unwanted covering over wisdom teeth to be cut off as food gets lodged inside it and cause inflammation .I want to know whether it will be a good decision to do such surgery from a clinic without any support staff or from a hospital as there might be bleeding after surgery?
Please tell me. Paan masala khane k karan mere teeth bahut gande ho gye h inhe kese clean kr skte h.
What is 14 dental points? Mere teeth cavty ki vajah se kerab ho gaye. Or army walo ne medicl me 14 dental points ka jikr kiya hai .mere last wale 3 lower teeth khrab hai. Koi solution for this.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.