Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth SolsheYour feedback matters!
My wife is aged 53 years old. She is diabetic, O/A & vertigo patient. But every thing is in control. She is facing extreme hair loss. How this hair loss problem can be overcome?
I had my bypass surgery in november 2014 for all four arteries. I still have sometime numbness and pain in my chest. It it normal and how long this will continue ?
Sir mujhe erction problem h aur meri wife ke disharge hone se pahle mai ho jata hu. please sugest me some medicine. please sir.
I am 33 yr male, I am suffering from pinched nerve in back of neck, right side. Now the pain is extended to full right arm. Somehow manage to turn the neck towards right, initially was not happening now at the last feel pain at the extreme position may be. I met an accident around 2 years ago & hurt my left shoulder, still there is some pain in left arm above elbow, can't take full load & feel painful in a while of stretch. Can you help me in getting rid of it.?
I am 27 years unmarried, I have lost my sexual power I think I am suffering from psychological problem.
I am 19 yrs old and I have a lots of problem in my body. Like I always have body pain which makes me lazy. and second is my heartbeats run so fast when someone suddenly calls me which make me feel like I will have a heart attack on the spot. Please give me some advice.
I want to know that in Ayurveda is the perfect solution for sugar if yes what is it. In ayurveda what is the medicine used to psychotherapy?
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.