Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashanth Solshe
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashanth SolsheYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 27 years male, I have a bad headache from past 10 days, normally it will be there in the morning when I wake up from bed. It will disappear after 1 hour and again it will start once I reach at office (sitting in a ac room). Forehead aches too much. And rarely back side of the head aches. Can you please help me to get rid of this head ache?
I am having night fall daily what should do to stop it I am getting weak day by day I am suffering this from 5years.
Sir my sugar level fasting 213 in six months back and at present (just control food- without any medicine 177). Is it necessary to take any medicine to control my sugar level.
Going to the bathroom for pooping is something that most people all over the world take for granted. It is nothing to be thoughtful of unless constipation has loomed in. But according to experts, occasional constipation is not something that creates any health problems when you know about the foods that you should avoid to steer clear of the situation.
- Dairy Products: Cheese or clarified butter may serve your taste buds but too much of them are bad for the digestive system. It has been proved that excessive intake of dairy products make the gastrointestinal track sluggish to such an extent that it causes indigestion and stool problems. This is because most dairy products have a complex structure which the stomach finds difficult in breaking down.
- Highly Processed Foods: While most people have become fans of processed foods like pasta, noodles, oats and even chocolates as they save a lot of time, they are not favorable to the digestive system. Highly processed ingredients are known to contribute to constipation and bloating which feels very uncomfortable and do not allow one to focus.
- Heavy Painkillers and Allergy Medications: Drugs that contain high doses of opiates are likely to mess with one’s bowel movement. This is because the bowel is known as a receptor of opiate which means painkillers are likely to affect them. It has also been found that people who take painkillers on a regular basis have stool problems. Anti-allergy medicines generally contain high doses of antihistamines which aim to dry out the mucus and sinuses present in one’s body. This way they also dry out the poop making it hard to pass and contribute to constipation.
- Unripe Bananas: The interesting fact is that while unripe bananas can trigger poop problems, ripe and yellow bananas can help in releasing it. This is because the green and unripe bananas are rich in starch content which makes it difficult for the stomach to digest.
- Swallowing Chewing Gums: While it is not true that if someone accidentally swallows chewing gum, it would linger in the stomach for several years, too many chewing gums if swallowed over a short period, can cause blockage of the digestive tract leading to constipation problems. The situation turns even worse when chewing gums are swallowed with other indigestible substances like seeds.
- Caffeine: Though caffeine is known as a bowel stimulator, it can lead to stool problems when someone has too much of caffeine in the form of chocolate, black tea, coffee and caffeinated water when the body is dehydrated. It leads to constipation, bloating and several other bowel related issues.
The key to having a healthy bowel movement every morning is to keep oneself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables with high fiber content. But if the problem persists for over 3 days, it is important to check with a general physician to determine whether there is any underlying health issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Some of the causes of nail disorders include the following:
· Infections such as paronychia warts and green nail syndrome
· Internal diseases such as certain lung diseases, which can cause yellow nail syndrome)
· Structural problems such as an ingrown toenail
· Birth deformities such as pachyonychia congenital
With aging, nails become dry and brittle and flat or concave instead of convex. They may develop ridges along their length. Nail color may change to yellow or gray. Brittle nails may split.
Toenails require special attention in older people and in people with diabetes or peripheral vascular disease. Such people may have poor sensation in their feet, which increases the risk of injury when they try to trim their nails.