Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have teeth pain when I look at mirror I see half part of pain teeth is loss. What would I do. should I have root canal my teeth?
My teeth is very very much yellow it looks very very bad to me while speaking which toothpaste or toothpowder I have to use for this for sparkling teeth always creamy layer formed on teeth is their method for doing permanent white someone told me use colgate visible white toothpaste someone told me gargle with hydrogen peroxide soln is it right or I suffer from any side effects while using.
I am 63 years old, suffering from pyorrhea on middle stage, advised to take teeth cleaned by dentist, should i?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
My teeth showing yellowish color and while speaking bad odour is coming I am using Colgate paste please suggest what can I do.
Hello, I have done my root canal and crowning of my molars on february 2016. Since then I do not hsve any issue in taking hot or cold food. But from may onwards when I take hot meals, I get a sensitive ache on my crowned tooth. I do not have any problem with cold food. The dentist who had done the crowning of ceramic tooth told that the tooth will be having a warranty upto 10 years. What is the problem? Root canal is perfectly done by an expert.
My teeth are yellowish. Otherwise I have no problem. Pls suggest how to make them clean. Does cleaning effects enamel part. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am on dieting due to gym. Suffering from constipation As result in ulcer in my oral cavity. What should i do?
Hi, I am 26 years old. My wisdom teeth are trying to come out since long but they aren't. Actually it's been 7-8 years since it's trying to come out completely. Tooth 1 will start with inflammation and try coming out, will stop in a week or so then tooth 2 later 3rd and 4th following similar pattern. Then it will stop for 3-4 more months and the same pattern continues again. I being fed up recently consulted dentist, had an x-ray and she asked me to go for extraction of all those 4 tooths as there is not enough space for them to come out. They are fully grown Should I go ahead with it, 4 tooth extraction isn't small thing.
My daughter aged 11 years, front teeths are ugly looking and cameaway, as she is a girl i need some clips for, is it the right time.
I have yellow teeth and a root canal is there in my teeth can tooth whitening toothpaste solve both the problem?
Hi, I have mouth ulcer since past two months. I mean a blister over my right side of tongue. Please suggest me some sort of medication.
Mouth gargling with warm water with salt added to it is a very effective method especially in chilling winters to reduce tooth ache arising due to sensitive teeth. Though it relieves the pain, consult your dentist for permanent cure.