Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasanth
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrasanthYour feedback matters!
I have a awkward skin problem sometimes skin becomes glowing while sometimes it fades (mostly when wet) any suggestions what diet take?
Hlo. I am student and I have bed problem of lakoria. Can you suggest me any medicine or daily routine.
It has been 2 year. I am facing the problem of face sebrrohiec dermatitis. What should I do to treat this problem?
Dear experts, My face skin is going to dall day by day. What should I use & eat for keep it naturally as earlier. Pls suggest..
I am 38 years I need a suggestion how to maintain my face without wrinkles with homemade products and get instant results ?
Sir/madam. My neck complexion is black and remaining body nd face complexion is fair. Kindly suggest how to get rid of this black colour over the neck.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.