Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrasanthYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old women. Having wrinkles on the face is common problem today. Is there any home remedy or any other way to remove wrinkles permanently.
Hello, sir I am 20 years old. Firstly since 4, 5 years I had so many pimples on my face but now I have pimples marks on my face. How can I treat and how can I reduce this pimples marks from my face its look so odd I can not face and talk with anyone confidently I just feel low. Sir please I need help from you. I want to make my face glowing and want to look handsome sir.
Sir, It's been 15-20 days. There is no any improvement I got after taking homeopathy medicine for prostate enlargement.
Helo Dr. Mein drink smoke kuch nhi karti fir bhi mere lips ka colour dark ho gaya hai pls kuch bataiye jisse pink ho jaye again cream medicine kuch.
Hi sir. Sir my problem is mujhe shave ni aaarahi h face pe so what the problem and give me some medicines for that.
My nose (upper part) have dark sign on top near eyes. Is there any way to reduce these sign? Sometimes I got irritated from it, pls give me any solution.
My husband has a red bump on his back it has a hole blood coming out clear and yellow are brown stuff what could have bit him.
I have scar marks on my face. How can I get scales face. In your clinic giving treatment for this or not.
I have many til on my face and body. Their numbers is increasing. Please give me cheap and best way to sort out my problem.
Hello, I am Sriram. I have these eye circles in the surrounding of my eye and its even connected on my nose kind off black patch on my eyes. I do sleep well, doing exercise and having healthy food, everything is good. I don't know how to get rid off that black patch. I was using melaglow for some days. But its not that effect on my face. Moreover I don't have proper prescription for that. So I just used that for a month and I left. So please suggest me some remedy.
I am 30 years male, I have melasma (Hyperpigmentation) last 8 year, I used so many creams but not use, my problem is not cure, please give suggest how to reduce internally.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.