Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 41 years old. I have very much leg pains now only. Give me that any suggestion to overcome that problem. tell me any suggestion.
I am 54 year old fall in bathroom during taking bath from hip side doctor said its intertrochanteric fracture LT femur. But I can stand and able to move my left leg slowly only I feel is aching in my nerves. Please suggest. They are not showing me my x-ray reports to me.
I am feeling sleepy all the time and tired. And pain in hand and leg I can't sleep properly at night please sugest me what happen? And its cure?
My left knee ligaments are damage totally by seaver jerk during long jump 2 years ago what should I do to recover permanently? This knee also pains sometime and fell dead on that part what should I do?
I am suffering from a severe back pain can you tell me how to avoid it please and any precautions which should be taken.
I am getting swelling above my right knee. All the reports are normal. I have knee pain also. climbing the stairs aggravates my pain. have used pain killers, vit. D tablets on doctor's advise. On resting, swelling subsides. Pl advise.
I'm 25 year old male I use to workout regularly from last few months I didn't workout since that I didn't had any problem before two week. Now I've back pain please help to come over with this.
I'm male 30 years old and unmarried. Height-164cm, weight-80kg, my problem was started from before 5 day's, while wakeup morning abdomen to feet feel like paralyzed, if I try to move leg's, its giving too much pain at leg muscles. Once I move leg's then there is no problems, but its occurring daily. What to do?
Hii. Sir I am yatin live in mumbai. Some day's I create a back pain his started evening every day but mrng time this gone . 2nd day create this same problem. please help me.
Hi I have pain in my hand finger joints, toe joints, elbows and lower back. Am suffering from last two months. My age is 37 years. - female
My mother age is 56 she is having severe back pain even after taking several medicine and applying ointment pain is not relief pl suggest what to do now.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.