Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasanna Kumar Y S
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna Kumar Y SYour feedback matters!
My teeth was looking yellowish even i brush well and sometimes getting smell any tips to get out of this problem ?
I am unable to open my mouth please tell any medicine for it's. Cure I eat gutaka but I left it? Plzz help.
Actually sir my one teeth had been capped due to excess rotten up and now sometime it pain when I eat any food and when I shake it it shakes easily than other so what's the exact problem and its solution?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
Sir I have leukoplakia (white patches in my mouth) Its has been 20 years for having this but its is growing very little in years. From last 16 year's I am not addicted to any tobacco products. These days I am very very afraid what should I do for this ,should I go for surgery ,I consulted to Dr. Ms. ent who advice that keep away from any addiction and keep eyes on that.
I am used to chewing tobacco and recently I felt geographic layers in my mouth and tongue (chole type) Which is scaring me However I have no pain no bleeding no swelling Pls help.
My daughter is 17 yrs old. Some of her milk teeth do not have permanent teeth as per her x ray reports? these milk teeth are having cavities now. Is it possible that permanent teeth will never come in place of those milk teeth? please also advice, if there is any remedy or treatment available.
Most importantly drinking through a straw can help the drink go to the back of your mouth without touching your teeth.