Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila VishwanathYour feedback matters!
My brain back two side huge pain. What is that. It coming for some day days only. A sleep over the pain will gone. Is it migraine.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation whenever I am trying to make love with my partner I get ejaculation very soon can you please help me out of this situation.
Mostly, this disease spreads because of the biting of dengue mosquito. Dengue mosquitoes take birth in dirty water and dirty areas. The patient feels great weakness when he gets rid of dengue.
The patient of dengue suffers from intense pain in the body and fever occurs with slight chill. Headache starts soon. Sometimes, he suffers from vomiting, trembling in the body and hot body. Temperature rises even to 102 or 106 degree. Other symptoms are as swelling all over the body, appearance of watery pimples on the body, flushed face, anorexia, obstinate constipation and sometimes symptoms of jaundice. Duration of the illness is 3-4 weeks. The symptoms of this disease disappear when the patient recovers. Sometimes, the patient suffers from excessive laziness and blood comes from mucus membranes.
Biting of dengue mosquito is the main cause of this disease.
Treatment with different homoeopathic medicines:
1. Baptisia: baptisia 3 x should be taken for the treatment of this disease.
2. Gels: gels 3 x to mother tincture should be used for the treatment of dengue.
3 eupat perf: eupat perf 1x should be taken if the patient of dengue has been suffering from the pain in the bones.
4. Carbo veg: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive laziness, excessive hot forehead but the whole body illness should take carbo veg 3.
5. Cimicifuga: cimicifuga 3 x should be used if the patient suffers from pain in the bones
6. Arse: the medicine arse 3x should be taken if the use of cimicifuga does not provide relief.
7. Acid phos: the patient should take acid phos 3 if he feels excessive laziness.
8. Belladonna: if the symptoms are as appearance of red colored pimples on the body and headache because of which the patient feels a lot of trouble, he should take belladonna 6 for the treatment.
9. Aconite: if the patient suffers from high fever in the preliminary stage of this disease and the temperature reaches to 104-105 degree, he should take belladonna 1x to get relief.
10. Bryonia: if the patient of dengue suffers from such symptoms as perspiration, headache which mostly affects to the backside, constipation and pain all over the body, the use of bryonia 3-6 provides a lot of relief.
11. Lachesis: if blood comes from the mucus membranes along with this disease, the patient should take lachesis 6 to get relief.
12. Crotolus: if blood comes with the mucus membranes, the patient should take crotolus 3 to get rid of this problem.
13. Gelsimium: if the temperature is low, gelsimium 1x should be taken to get relief by the patient of dengue.
14. Rhus tox: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of excessive chillness, fever along with boils and pimples, convulsion in the hands and feet and rheumatism, he should take rhus tox 3 to get relief.
15. Arsenic: the patient suffers from diarrhea along with dengue, he should take arsenic 6. The disease disappears after taking this medicine.
I have an bad habit to remove sperm from my body regularly how can I decrease this bad habit please help me.
Respected doctor when I am having headache I used to dip my eyes and face in cold water. Is it good or bad for my eyes.
I have allergy of dust and every year during change of season to summer I have problem of running nose please suggest treatment.
How to increase the size of penis, please advise me, I am seeing no of ads on this but I do not have confident. please give me a best advise to increase the size.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation what will I do to solve this problem. Problem is from last six months sex and how to gain my sex power.
Hi, I have dignosed dibties on 25th of may 2015 my fasting sugar was 250mg/dl. I controlled my diet and now my sugar fasting is 200mg/dl which is also very high then the recommended range. I have been suffering from throt infection and also get fever sometimes. Kindly advise me which diet I should follow ?
I am a 25 year old woman and need to get rid of my sinus problem naturally. Its not severe but every morning I wake up with my nose chocked and mouth dry. I tried jal neti but I cant seem to do it properly and the condition worsens. Any other options?
I am 20 years old a boy. I am suffering from my tonsils pain. Sore throat, fever, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, headache. What medicine or protection should I take for relief.
Here are 7 tips for men to keep in mind for maximum sexual health:
- Eat a healthy diet a many men are surprised to learn that what they eat can affect their sexual performance, but it does. By eating healthy foods that are rich in nutrients and low in fats, you will keep your sexual system in good working order. Strive for plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean cuts of meat, whole grains and low-fat milk.
- Stop smoking many doctors agree that smoking can be a major cause of sexual dysfunction in men. Studies have found that a major of men who suffer from ed are smokers, and that smoking can also reduce sperm count and quality. Smoking damages the small arteries that feed blood to the penis, making it difficult at times to maintain an erection.
- Reduce your alcohol intake while you may enjoy the buzz you feel when you drink alcoholic beverages, you are putting yourself at risk for ed. Alcohol may make you feel sexier by lowering inhibitions, but it also reduces libido, causes erection problems, and often times impairs the ability to have an orgasm.
- Learn to manage stress in your life stress can leave you feeling exhausted, worried, uptight and very nervous, and can also lead to sexual problems as well. If you allow stress to manage your life, instead of the other way around, your life will soon feel as if it is out of control. Learn stress management techniques, find ways to handle anger and sadness, and you will be doing your part to maintain your sexual health (and your sanity).
- Do kegel exercises usually associated with women, kegel exercises can increase sexual enjoyment in men as well. Kegels are a way to strengthen the muscles that connect the base of the penis with the tailbone. These muscles act to control the flow of fluids through the urethra, so by learning how to control them, you can delay ejaculation to heighten your orgasm. To learn how these muscles feel, try stopping the flow of urine the next time you urinate. These are the muscles you need to tighten, so to do kegels, just squeeze the muscles, hold them for a few seconds, and then relax them. By contracting these muscles, you gradually build up their strength, and your pleasure.
- Avoid illegal substances unfortunately, some men will take illegal drugs to get high, thinking that it will enhance their sexual experience. But it most cases, it has the opposite effect. If you want to avoid ed, then avoid illegal substances.
- Maintain a positive attitude medical studies prove that men who have a positive attitude towards life also enjoy a problem free sex life as well. So, adjust your attitude to a positive one, and enjoy the benefits!
Infertility is a bigger issue than it was a couple of decades ago, and it is only going to get worse. The decreasing sperm count and quality are the main contributors for infertility. This has happened due to the changing lifestyle with lack of physical activity, increased stress, relationship issues, a greater amount of pollutants, and digital exposure. These are some of the common issues, and each couple presents a unique case.
There is, however, good news in that there are simple, effective ways to improve sperm count and density, which in turn can help cure infertility.
Smoking: Nicotine harms the body in multiple ways and lowering sperm count is one of the significant ones. For most men going to infertility clinics, stopping smoking is one of the first prescribed remedies. It helps sex drive, boosts sperm count, improves performance, and leaves the couple happy.
Reduce Chemical Exposure: There are plastics all around us. These plastics contain BPA and phthalates which have been shown to reduce sperm count. Plastics have entered all areas of life in the last 40 to 50 years, and it is during the same time that sperm count has reduced by (hold your breath) 50%!!!
Reduce Plastic Use: Reduce plastic use in all forms – from sex toys to plastic food storage to water containers. Chemicals also need to be reduced in terms of eating foods where pesticides would be used. Another source of chemicals is the shampoos, soaps, deodorants, cosmetics, and other toiletries. Try organic products as much as possible. These have an adverse effect on the sperm count.
Water: Avoid chlorine exposure – be it in tap water, bleach or other products. Hydrogen peroxide is a safer option.
Diet: Reduce caffeine intake. Avoid grilled foods. Increase fresh fruits and vegetable intake. Eat whole grains. Avoid canned and packaged foods. Avoid processed and half-cooked foods. Reduce refined carbohydrates. If required, talk to a doctor and get vitamin C and zinc supplements. These are essential for the formation of testosterone hormone and can play a role in improving sperm count.
Exercise: A regular exercise of about 30 minutes daily is highly beneficial in improving overall circulation and increasing sperm count. A word of caution, though – over-exercise can lead to reduced sperm counts and infertility in males.
Stress Management: Another major reason for infertility, reduced sex drive, reduced sperm count, and poor sexual performance is stress. Be it exercise or music, meditation or cooking, identify what works to keep you calm and do it.
Check your Medical Kit: There could be some medicines which may be helping you curing one disease but could be leading to infertility. Talk to a doctor and if there is a culprit, switch to a safer drug.