Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila VishwanathYour feedback matters!
While I am doing sex my I cant go longer than 20sec my penis is very small. And very slowly straighten up. So please hot to satisfy a women with this kind of symptom.
1.It is been seen more frequently in women than men
2.It affects 60-70%of people in some time in their lives
3. May be of Trauma or injury ageing worry & stress Bad posture Ruptured or slip disc osteoporosis Scoliosis etc.,
1 Exercises and Stretching
3.Low level Laser Therapy
4 Steroid injections
2.Practise Relaxation Techniques
3.Apply Ice or hot Fomentation to the pain area
4.Gentle Exercises to neck Muscles
5.Use Firm Hard and even Mattress for sleep
What should be a daily routines after marriage to maintain figure and face. What about daily basis sex. What should be the gap ?
Hey I am 17 years old and I am facing some issue with my hearing because of waax getting accumulated in my ear and for that I am using soliwax drops that's helpful but can you suggest me other treatment?
Any vaccine available for genital herpes. And how reduce the infection to other person with having a condom any medicine or vaccine available now? Please tell me and help my friend.
Is panazep 25 habit forming? Can any one drink alcohol occasionally during the paroxetine treatment.
I am going to get married next month. I have Uncircumcised Penis. So is their any problems to have good enjoyable sex.
From last 1 week black stool is coming outside in morning. So is there any vitamin deficiency or anything else. Please guide me, I don't know how much is serious is this. What to do.?
I am 23 year old and I noticed lots of blood in my stool today. There was also some pain in rectum. After the boul , I felt a little pain in my stomach too but it was mild. I am worried. Help me.
Sir I am diabetic and before/after glucose readings are 105/155. In the recent times I find some pain near left shoulder. Can it be only muscular pain or any thing due to diabetic.
Please suggest for neurosurgery patient (age 53). Diagnosis: left thalamic bleed with IVH; hydrocephalus?aspirations; Right hemiparesis; upper GI bleeding; Hypertension. Presently he lost a memory, but so many people told to me, slowly he will back the memory, please give me suggestions.
Hi sir According me my penis is small 4inch and my sex time is not last for long. So please help to maintain it and I m also a bulky in size.
I am 23 hrs old working in a bpo industry. For d past 2 months am studying from headache. Am wearing specs too but even now am suffering from the same. Please advice.
Hello doctor I am karan I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from diabetes problem so please what should I do sir please tell me.
Hi Doctor. I am a smoker & from past few days I am getting blood while brushing my teeth. I have never faced such kind of issue before as well as my lower jaws front 4 teeth facing sensitivity issue. Can you pls tell me how to maintain my oral hygiene & pls help me to get rid of these problems as I am not able to take too cold as well as too hot stuff.
Good morning sir, I am suffering from B13 deficiency and so I am taking nurokind plus injection and so I am feeling dizzy, tightness ,needle like sensation and itching and weaknesses too Sir can you tell me how much time it will take to last the of effect/action of one injection.
Does having honey with warm water will make sugar level in our body? having it for more than a year now doctor. so, please clarify.
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
1. Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
2. Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
3. Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
4. Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
5. Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
6. Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.