Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Management of Smoking Cessation
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prakhar SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Prakhar singh is a an upcoming enthusiast Doctor. As the General practitioner , I was always very impressed with Dr. Prakhar'sability to handle stressful situations and get patients to relax when others could not. Am sure his professional approach will definitely help to increase the hospital's success rate. Dr. Prakhar has an exceptional sense of responsibility that has caused him to spend consecutive days at the hospital caring for patients. His abilities allow him to work with patients of all ages and his effectiveness knows no age bracket. The feedback from patients treated by Dr. Prakhar is always positive and glowing.
Prakhar Singh has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I am really grateful as herfever treatment has give me a ray of hope. I was shocked to experience the such a high fever. Our family physician personally recommended therPrakhar Singh. Prakhar Singh has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant.
He is the one who takes time to listen and communicate honestly and effectively with patients, relatives, staff teams, managers, peers and dignitaries pitched at the appropriate level whilst putting everyone at ease. I found him quite approachable, confident, decisive, interested and caring. I strongly recommend him to the people who want to get treated as humans and NOT as walking money wallets..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be professional and practical. I am very impressed by doctors consultation
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks Sir, but during sex its hurts
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be knowledgeable. Normal ans
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be very helpful. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prakhar Singh to be practical.
Dr. Prakhar Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir
My best experience...He always listen to his patients
I am suffering from dry cough since 1 week, it happens continuously through out the days. I unable sleep at night too, cough come out from upper neck not from chest. Please suggest me what happened to me and how to cure it. Thank.
I want to make a good body and become muscular but I can't can notorl masturbation I do maximum 5 time a week so plzz help me in this what should I do and I want to make my pine's grow log it is 5 inches I want to make it 8i am 18 years old please help me in it.
I am a male of 19 years. I have done sex with 3 call girls for the first time in the past month using a CONDOM. I even licked their nipples. I took HIV rapid test ,30 hours after my last sex & got a result of "non reactive" in the test. Now it has been 1 week from the day I have done my HIV test ,and from past 2 days I have been suffering from mild fever with weakness, there is very less amount of flu in nose and absolutely there is no cough. Would you suggest me to take a HIV test once again?
Sir I am suffering from constipation and hair fall from two years and I have tried many medicine but nothing works. Sir which type of test I should have to do for hair fall. Sir please help I am in worry.
If the ladies is 15 day pregnant then what I have to do when we don't want a baby .and we do not wanted to do aboursation can you guys please suggest me what I have to do?
Is it good to take calcium tablets externally to maintain the calcium level in our body? As I do not have like have any milk products to consume.
I am 42 years male. From last 2 to 3 months I am getting pain in my right testicle when I get up in the morning.
Dear Doctor, I got married three years back. Last year in month of September I came to know that my both fallopian tubes are blocked so pregnancy chance is not there with out IVF. I have gone through laparoscopic surgery and everything went well. Both tubes got open. But doctors said it will take six to nine months due in lining and tuberculosis symptoms while it was not in report still she want to take safety so its good but now it is nine months and I am not pregnant my periods are regular and husband sperm count is good what should I do. Please suggest I am in big trouble. I shall be so thankful you if any help.
Hullo Drs, What could be the causes for sudden throat pain followed by running nose, headache fever and so on? For past 4 months I have gone through this thrice.
I am a 30 year old guy, going to be married soon. I have been facing the problem of retarded/delayed ejaculation. Have had sex during relationship with 3 female partners till now but was hardly ever able to come inside them. However, I am able to easily come through masturbation. I am not on any medication or depression. What should I do?
Sir actually I did sex with a girl without condom so after some month my penis is pain, fever and in the penis have a wound. Now what I will do sir please help me.
Sir my name is Durga and im 53 old. Sir from last 5 month I suffer from dry cough and it is so allergy. I have no hungry of meal. Then I show the doctor he said that I have liver infection so that dry cough occur I have many of Medicine but still problem is same. Now l am so weaknesses in my body sir family not understand what to do?
Suffering from hair loss May b due to masturbation I exactly don't know Can you help me out plss. Any suggestion or oil or shampoo.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all the shampoos ,keshkanti oil, onion paste but still I am losing hair can you please help.
Are you experiencing memory loss? Your memory changes often as you grow, but memory loss which causes disruption of your daily life is not a part of ageing. It may be a symptom of Alzheimer’s disease, which is the most common type of dementia. Dementia refers to a slow decline in your memory, thinking, judgement and reasoning skills.
Alzheimer’s is a fatal disorder, which may result in the loss of brain function. It may be hard to differentiate between the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and normal age-related changes. For proper identification of symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease, you should know about the warning signs. They are as follows:
- Memory loss which disrupts daily life: Forgetting of information learnt recently is a common sign of Alzheimer’ disease, especially in the early stage. Forgetting important events or dates and asking for something over and over are also likely signs.
- Difficulty in planning and solving problems: Some people may experience changes in their ability to develop and follow any plan or work associated with numbers. Trouble regarding keeping track of bills and following a particular recipe are common examples. A person may also face problems with concentration.
- Difficulty in completing familiar tasks: Another warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person cannot complete simple and familiar daily tasks. Problems like driving to a known location, remembering the rules of a game or managing budget are likely.
- Confusion regarding time or place: People with Alzheimer’s disease may lose track of seasons, dates and the passage of time. They may not understand situations when they do not happen immediately.
- Problems in understanding visual images: Vision problems may be an indication of Alzheimer’s in some people. Difficulty in reading, judgement of distance and the determination of color may occur which cause problems during driving.
- Problems in speaking or writing: Another sign of Alzheimer’s disease is when a person has problems in following or joining a conversation. They may pause while conversing and have no idea about how to continue with it. Problems with vocabulary, finding proper words and calling things by a wrong name are more warning symptoms.
- Misplacing stuff and being unable to retrace steps: A person with Alzheimer’s may develop a tendency of keeping things in unusual places. They end up losing the things as they cannot go back and retrace where they kept something. They may also accuse people of stealing their things.
- Decreased sense of judgement: Another important warning sign of Alzheimer’s disease is a decreased sense of judgement. Changes in decision making and judgement are likely to develop in a person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.