Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
I have a hair fall problem past 2 years. And also hair thinning problem causing appearance of scalp on my head what should I do to prevent it and have proper hair growth.
Hi I am 27 years old, I have itching problem all over my body, I don' t know the reason, I am not allergic, but still if once started itching hardly stops, wherever I itch my skin gets swelled. I am having cetrazine, livocetrazine. I am very tired of this problem. Please help me.
Good Morning doctor, I am a 44 year old Male and diabetic from the last 20 years and I am on Insulin. I have regular bloating problem and most of the time I feel full resulting in feeling weakness. What kind of food should I make habit of? Please advise as I take precautions too and that results in hypoglycemia sometimes and because of this illness I remain depressive and in stress also. Thank you doctor.
Hello sir/madam I and my girlfriend had sex in September (protected) but prior to sex I have rubbed it in her private parts. She got her periods in october. But in this month her periods were actually scheduled on 22 nov but till date she did not get her periods. Is anything serious? Please help me out.
Sir I have a stomach problems during this days of winter when I sleep at night a pain occurred on my stomach what can I do plz tell me.
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity.
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30 ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
- Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines, or cordials.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!