Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhudev SalankiYour feedback matters!
I am 18+ years old (fe-male). Married. From last one month my urine is in yellow colour. Last one month back I am shifted to hyderabad. Why my urine got this colour? please help me. Is there any tests needed?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water.
I am having pain in my waist after diagnosis it was found that I am having stone in my kidney, medicines are given to me but still there is pain, please suggest some instant solution.
I am 24 suffering from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg. And veltam0. 4. I am 0n 77 day of antibiotic and 14 days left. But some irretation on bladder. I feel urine in bladder. What should I do.
Hello Doctor, My Father is sugaring from Kidney problem and he is also diabetic patient. He is having this problem from 5 years and going hemodialysis in a hospital twice a weak. Before 2 days when we went to hospital for dialysis he started shouting and shivering and fever started. We were very confused and frightened. We rushed him to our neighbor hospital SKIMS in Kashmir. Doctors advised to get an X ray for chest and was observed fluid in chest. They drained 1200 ml of fluid from dialysis. He is still admitted in hospital and he is not doing urine from 48 hours. Doctor advised for USG and Urinary Bladder was found empty for two checks of usg. Please tell me that what is actual problem. We are upset and hopeless. PLEASE HELP US.
I am 23 years old. I am getting excessive and frequent urination. I took some medicines for it but they are not that much effective. What should I do now?
My body does not holds water for long time after drinking. And soon after 1 min of drinking water I feel like urinating and I do it. please help.
When I drink water I need to go to pee within 20 to 30 minutes and it repeats after every 30 minutes is this any kind of diseases and what should I do for it?
Iam getting pain right side of stomach near kidney, I consulted hospital and ultrasound was done and no stones normal they said. But iam getting pain around there but not severe. And over heat sometimes I go to toilet 3 to 4times a day wat is the problem sir?
I have ureter or kidney stone problem, so what are the reasons of kidney stone and how can I cure it?
I am not able to control gas from my anus. A lot of people laughed at me. It seems to be loose. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Sound is not there but there is continuous gas coming out. There is no stop for that. I am crying everyday.
My wife hb has fallen down to 8.5 what kind of diet is recommended for her before it she was having burning sensation in urinary tract and a mild fever in the night.
Dear sir, I am 34+ yrs. I had used finpecia & finax tablet earlier to arrest hair falling. Does this pill have any bad side effect like prostate cancer or impotency. For few days after waking up in morning I am feeling back pain in spine, numbness in my right leg, pain in belly left side near waist, urine has become deep yellowish even sometime feel pain. So please suggest.
My father is diabetic and high blood pressure patient. His creatinine level is 2.15 from last 6 months and urea is about 80. Please suggest.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.