Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhagaranYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 30 years old and I have an erected pennis Size of around 4 inches suggest me some medicine or any other treatment to increase the pennis size of at least 6 inches.
I am 46 years and recently suffering from PILES. Currently I am on PILEX (Himalaya Herbal. Tablets and ointment. Is there any way I can treat this? Any medication suggested for Piles (so far no bleeding)
Hi I am 25 years old my creatinine serum was. 98 before 1.5 years ago and 1.2 before 1 year ago and now it is 1.3. Whats its indicate there is any thing to worry.
I'm having Piles and very much pain can anyone help me with the information how can I get permanent relief from it but I don't want to go through with the surgery process. I'm just 23 years previously 3 years before also this problem occurred and then I took some ayurvedic medicines and it was like okay but it re occurred I'm very much tensed because the pain is very much and I'm not able to even sleep or sit properly not able to stand and walk and im feeling something like broken glass is itching and very much burning and in every few seconds its paining alot pls help me I'll be really thankful to you. Please help me.
Hi i am Suffering from severe cold from 3 weeks. Now jaws are locked and headache is there. Even in moving neck.In mucus also some blood comes.
i am not able to control my hand job. Am cumming within 2 minutes. Wat are the ways to stop this. Will kegel exercise help me?
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.