Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Patil M RYour feedback matters!
My teeth are getting yellow .i brush everyday and once I did scaling too .but still nothing happened. What to do?
It was on 4th jan 2016 when I was cleaning my tongue with my tongue cleaner I mistakenly touched it with my uvula and it started bleeding a bit and from that day I had difficulty in swallowing food then one I night I also had some breathing issues and after that night I went to a doctor and prescribed some medicines and after having the medicines within 2 to 3 days I was feeling ok. But now is 21st march and I don't have any problem in swallowing food but still I fill that my uvula is not stable and I can just feel it is lingering in my mouth where I don't have any problem in swallowing food and any other things. What should I do now please suggest?
I have Pyorria I want to fix all problem of my teeth and I also I want to change my front part teeth .how much cost will b for this and how much time it will take?
I am 17 years old. The problem is that when I drink tea or coffee my tongue turns yellow. Otherwise it remains fine, what should I do?
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.