Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Patil M RYour feedback matters!
I'm 33 years old. I undergone orthodontics treatment on 2 days back, my tests slightly in front, I wanted to know what are the precaution to be taken to eat and drink, can hot tea, coffee can be taken? Non veg can eat or not, Which toothpaste can be useful? Please suggest.
I have got a dep cut in the gums in the left side of my mouth. Read on internet to take little warm water. But nothing is happening. Its been seven days and its not healing. Am not able to eat anything. Help me. Reply soon.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
Sir I have toothache in my tooth hall and it's smell very badly. And I want to remove this smell and full fill the tooth hall too. So tell me how I should do this.
Ge Do eating WARF (blood thinner) medicine 2mg daily for 6years cause Dental problems also? Please reply.
I am 30 year old male ,and I have a type of ulcers on my to tongue for last 3-4 month. I have take tab and cream suggest by doctor but I have not relief, so why should I do?
My age 52. Three teeth already fell down. The gap is there. The top side right side teeth gap gum is giving pain when hot or cold thing drinking or eating for the past 2 months. Give me/suggest me give medicine to come back to original ?.
I am having a wound under my tongue! Which happened due to biting during dinner 2 days ago. Its become white with red border 4 place under the tongue! And paining like hell! Having fever and cough also! Pain is increasing! By Doctor advised I am Taking Paracetamol 650 3 times, KEFPOD CV 2 time, Ambrolite D. Also using internal ointment that is Metrogyl cream and Dolo gel cream by mixing 3 times. But pain is not improving! Got little relief from cough. But paining the tongue horribly. I can't tolerate the pain any more. Please help me as soon as possible or suggest any pain killer tablet! Thank you!
I have gums problem. Whenever the weather get switching my gums get swallow .i have RCT 2 years back .i want to change my tooth cap also.
I can not open my mouth due to tobacco chewing and its all pimples in my mouth I can not eat anything.What should i do?
She is suffering from Gum problem. Doctor has told her to remover the molars and the front teeth. Is there any way to get them stuck so as to increase the life of teeth. Also she is suffering from bad small from mouth. Please advise so that we can improve her oral health. Her teeth are very sensitive to hot and cold teeth. She didn't even did her root canal. Her gums are weak according to the consulted doctor. Are getting artificial teeth safe for use? What are the ways to protect her teeth?
I am 40 year old man and have mouth dry problem. From one month my mouth is always dry and all the time I use water. I tested my blood for sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol but all are normal. What should I do? Could you please assist me? Thanks,
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.