Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PatelYour feedback matters!
My age 25 and I have a problem of tongue tie. I want it removed. What will be the cost and time for its surgery?
I am 35 years old, having feeling the symptoms of pyria in my teeth, will you please suggest the curness of this, I live in a village a distance of 100 km, from my nearest city.
I can feel a lump on my left cheek when I move my tongue around my cheeks its not painful and not too big can it be a tumor of oral cancer cause I used to smoke and drink earlier and I am having a body pain in left side.
I have my dental problem recently i met with accident in 29-1-2015 still my teeth not fix i suffered lots of problem i want my teeth back and i am just 26 year old and i am working also one of the reputed company because of my teeth i loose my confident and i lose my old look also .I love my face very much but i dont have that much of money to effort my treatment .Kindly suggested any help for me
Dear doc my mother's teeth are getting lose and falling. No plaques or cavities. Her age is 50 plus. Due to many other health related issues, her dental appointment is getting delayed. Kindly advise remedies/tips to strengthen gums and prevent tooth fall before meeting dentist. Sugest best tooth paste to strengthen gums. Thank you.
Hi. Doctors. I am suffering from swolloness inside my mouth of the cheeks. It is irritating. Its been 3 months. I have use betadine gargle. But I do not think it is working Help.
I am 25 if I will apply braces at this point of time will it changes or enhances my jaw line or will not make any difference to it. Jaw line at present is not visible and chiseled. Weight is 76.
I am 40yr old man my last two teeth have half damaged for which I can not eat hard food please suggest me what can I do
I always have problems in my teeth. There is a cavity also in molar teeth. How to make the teeth healthy and strong?
I visited a dentist today because of gap between my upper jaw incisors, my lower jaw is retracted and he advised me to go for MORA followed with self-ligating braces. On doing research I came across MARA, could someone tell me the difference between the two and around how much would it cost for the treatment. Thank you.
I'm telling very pain full my teeth too much paining since 2 days my teeth are looking yellow one teeth was crack its soo irritating I can't handle this pain please give me one solution help me urgent.
Is there any permanent treatment for dental flourosis other than taking off the teeth And For how many days bleaching teeth works.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby?
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.