Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmanabhanYour feedback matters!
I have piles problem. A bone like thing has emerged from my anus. And sometimes blood comes out. Baad part is that toilet comes out like a thick past and it irritates me a lot. Please sujjest me remedy.
Am suffering from stomach pain from last 5 years, now am feeling very pain in some times. I visited many hospitals about this, all are suggested ultrasound scanning. They told no problem. Some times am feeling in morning times and it will ok after taking break fast. If I sit in bend position my stomach will start paining. I have no problem in food taking and Motion. I have tilting or pining feeling in right side of chest (in line of heart)
Hi doctor, I'm very fearful while picking up the client call and strange people around me. My voice tremble like anything. Though, I know the answer to the client call, I couldn't explain to them comfortably. I feel ashamed when I finished call as I had a bad call. And, when strangers aren't around, my confident and way of speaking is really good. I'm not sure where this fear goes. Please help me. This is my career related issue and I have to come out of this problem. Currently, I'm taking medicines for hand tremor Betacap TR 40, Benfomet plus and Lonazep 0.25 which is suggested by neurologist. Please advise.
I have corns, for my left and right foot .left foot Re giving lot of problem while walking. I used caps no relief my age is 34 years. These are there for long time can you suggest any advise my health is normal. I have no other complaints.
Sir, I am having unusual sneezing problem. When I woke it continues till 1 hour then it goes away. I am having this problem since 2 months. What should I do.
I am 26 years old from Hyderabad. I am having loose motions from yesterday. I took O2 tablet. But today also, I am having the same problem. I am taking ORS at frequent intervals to avoid dehydration. Kindly suggest any medication for stopping loose motions. Thanks!
Benefits of thyme
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.